Chapter 10; I told you to stay away!

Hey! So, I was reading the story over and realized it is a piece of shit..so I am gonna add something to make it a little bit more 'spicy'. Also, this chapter get's a little sexy. Luv yoo guys! ❤

Vote//Comment//Fan*Follow
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Kyle's POV

I woke up in a pile of sweat. My hand flew to Sasha's side of the bed, to feel her warm body. I had a nightmare again that she was kidnapped. It all goes the same. Sasha and I get in a fight, she goes to lay down, and then someone takes her and leaves me a note. "Baby, are you okay?". I didn't realize I woke her up. "Yeah, I just..Nothing". Sasha turned to face me and brushed her warm hands across my wet forehead. "No, baby, you are sweating..what happened?" She asked. I love her voice, it makes me body tingle. I got up and grabbed a towel, preparing for a shower. I didn't want to tell Sasha about my dream because I didn't want to worry her, and you shouldn't be making a pregnant woman worried. Her sweet fragrance filled the bathroom. "Kyle?". Oh shit! I dashed to her and smashed my lips on hers, hoping it'll make her change the subject. Yes, I don't want her to know that bad. Sasha rested her hands on my abs and pushes against my lips harder. I can do this all day.

Sasha's POV
Kyle crashes his lips against mine, pushing my body back. I rest my hands on his sweaty and toned abs. I don't get how Kyle has this dominating, threatening, sexy, passion filled personality that makes my knees go weak. Our bodies become sticky from the steam hurling off the shower. "Shower?" Kyle asks me. Kyle runs his fingertips around the collar of my tanktop, then pulls it over off my body. The steam from the shower makes the room get hotter and hotter, making me feel sick. Kyle strips me and then I begin to carefully untie the string holding his shorts up. One leg at a time, we step into the warm shower. The water hits my back and flows down my legs, landing on the floor. "Make ne feel like a king" Kyle pants. "But baby you already are a king..your my king". I wrap my arms around his waist and run my fingers up and down his chest. Kyle's hand suprises me and grabs my by the hips, pulling me closer. "Fine, then I will make you my queen" He whispers.