Chapter 5; Busted shithead!

Hey!

That last chapter was pretty emotional...but it was good right? Anyways...I love ya'll! Vote//Comment//Follow*Fan! ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle and I decided to let let Lara live in the spare bedroom that we had. I just couldn't bare to let her go back to that shithead Ethan. I woke up to a quiet knock on our bedroom. "Who is it?" I asked. Lara opened the door and smiled. Now I know why I couldn't handle being Lara's roommate. When my mom first started leaving Tasha and I, we moved in with Lara. But, I eventually moved out because one, Lara's boyfriend would say bad things in front of little Tasha amd two, Lara would not leave me alone! "What?" I asked Lara. She came in our room a little more, "Naveah was crying...and her diaper was soaking wet". I kissed Kyle and went into Naveah's nursery. I changed her diaper and breast-fed her.

"You are so good with her!" Lara shouted. I cringed and sushed her. "Kyle is still asleep" I told her. She apologized and went downstairs. I came down and turned the TV on. "So, did Kyle tell you the plan last night?" I asked Lara. She shook her head and flicked through the channels on the TV. "We thought we would figure out how to record him...well abusing someone...the way he did to you...and then we would catch him in the act of doing something else bad" I explained to her. She smiled and hugged me. "If I really have to go back and let him do something to me, then I will do it..but only if you promise he will be caught!". I promised her and Kyle came dowmstairs.

"Good morning babe" Kyle whispered, grabbing my ass cheek. I jumped at his touch and kissed his cheek. He smelt super good, I am beginning to wonder how he can smell so good! "What are you two lovely ladies doing?" Kyle asked Lara and I. Lara blushed like she likes him. Stay away from him bitch! "Well, I was just telling Lara our revenge plan" I replied. Kyle nodded and grabbed a bottle of water. "So, what's our plan today?" Kyle asked. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to talking with Lara.

*Later that day*

After my shower, I wrapped a white towel around my body and walked in my room. I turned around and was startled by Kyle standing behind me. "Jesus Kyle, you fucking scared me!" I shouted, Kyle laughing. His lips crashed on mine, making my heart jump. His tongue danced around my tongue. I quietly moaned into his mouth. "Baby..I---I can't" I tried to stutter. Kyle did'nt care though. He unwrapped the towel around my body and softly set me on our bed. He gave me a wet kiss on my neck, making a loud moan escape my lips. I can imagine Lara listening behind the door and throwing up in her mouth. Kyle moved his lips down my neck and down my navel. "Kyle" I moaned. He looked up and gave me a look like I disturbed him. "Relax baby girl, I've got this" he smiled.

He slid his pants down and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I heard a light knock on the door, making me jump. I pushed Kyle off of me and put my towel back on. "Yes?" I asked. Lara opened the door and held up her phone. "It's Ethan...Ethan is calling" she said, showing the fear in her eyes. "Kyle, grab my phone...I want to record his phone call." Kyle grabbed my phone and turned it on. Lara nodded and answered the call.

"He-hello?" She asked.

"Where the fuck are you?" Ethan screamed.

Lara looked up at me and frowned.

"I-um...I.." Lara couldn't speak. It was like Ethan was punching her in the gut. Ethan cleared his throat, "If you come here now..I won't beat you so hard...but if I have to wait any longer than 10 minutes...I will beat you so hard you won't be able to breathe". The whole room went silent, and Kyle's jaw dropped. Lara and I started crying like the world was ending. She hung up the phone and all the pain she was keeping bottled up came out. "Whhhy?" She cried. I rubbed her back, "Lara we are going to catch that bastard on video and we will make sure he is in prison for life!". We left right away and I made sure Lara took her car and me and Kyle hid in the back seat. She had told us that there was a little storage area hidden in the stairs, so when she walked inside the house, we waited a few minutes and then walked into the storage space.
****

Lara's POV

After I walked into the door, I set my purse down quietly and slipped my shoes off. I heard Kyle and Sasha walk in and head to the little storage space. "Ethan? I-I'm home" my lips shouted. Ethan came down the stairs with beer running down his chest and his pants hanging open. Shit, he's been drinking. "Where the fuck have you been?" He asked. I gulped and walked closer to him, trying to not let my fear show. He grabbed my jaw and tightened his grip. I squeaked and a tear ran down my pink cheek. Ethan threw me on the ground and kicked my hip. I shot up in pain. "Ethan, please don't do this" I politely asked. He laughed and spit on me. I backed up and wiped my tears. Ethan got on top of me and pinned me down. He slapped me and pulled my clothes off. I can't help it anymore, I need to do something. My fist shot up in the air and hit Ethan's cheek. A wave of anger came over his face. The next thing I knew, Ethan started bashing my face and then he started raping me. I really hope Sasha got this on video.
****

Sasha's POV

I couldn't bare to watch what was going on. When Ethsn stripped all of Lara's clothes off, exposing her skin, Kyle and I shed tears. I was so glad that we got this on video. As soon as Ethan started rapimg her, Kyle pulled a gun out and opened the door slightly. "Kyle! What are you doing!?" I asked. He grabbed my chin and kissed me, before leaving the storage space. I heard a scream and then a gun shot. Dashing out of the storage space, I came to see Ethan laying on the ground holding his bloody shoulder. I ran to Lara and picked her up in my arms, rubbing her back. Kyle got on top of Ethan and started beating the shit out of him. Lara let out a small breath and and huggedd me. Kyle got off Ethan and grabbed on to my waist. "Busted Asshole" Kyle shouted, whipimg away the blood and sweat from his forehead.

We set Lara in our car and put a blanket on top of of her. I stood up and wrapped my arms around Kyle. He set his bloody hands around my waist. "I love you" he said, kissing the top of my head. I looked up at him. His eyes were filled with anger, sorrow, and love. "I love you" I replied. The paramedics and police showed up. They stitched Lara up and we showed the police everything and they told us that there is no need for court, we have the evidence and Ethan is going to prison. That made my heart smile.