Chapter 8; The Honeymoon

Hey babes! Was the last chapter good? Or nah...

Anyways, sry it was so short. Don't shoot! I'm innocent. But seriously this chapter is really really sexual..so I need you to be ready if your gonna read it..don't tell your mommies and daddies on my if your little..

Ilysm❤ Vote//Comment//Follow*Fan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the wedding, I packed a bunch of clothes and Kyle and I said goodbye. "Your so grownup baby" my mom cried. A tear came down my cheek, making my heart throb. "I love you" I told my mom. She kissed my forehead. "You know, your dad would be so proud of you". I smiled and hugged her before Kyle took my hand and we got in the car. "Bye" We shouted. Everyone stood around the yard and shouted back. When Kyle and I got in the car, we took off right away. "I love you so much baby girl" Kyle said, rubbing up my leg. I kissed him and smiled, "Kyle, no sex in the car". He laughed and set his hand back on the steering wheel. "So, where are you taking me?" I asked, breaking the silence. "All I can tell you is that when we get there I am taking you into bedroom paradise" Kyle said, throwing his head back in laughter. I swatted Kyle's leg and smiled. Kyle looked at me with the world's most childish smile on his face. "At least we don't have Naveah..we can do whatever we want" Kyle told me.
****

After a few hours, Kyle pulled up to a nice beach house, it was right by the ocean and everything was just so beautiful! "Welcome to Rio baby girl" Kyle said, kissing my shoulder and grabbing my ass. I jumped and smiled. When we started to approach a huge glass door, Kyle picked me up bridal style and carried me in. This place was so beautiful! It was the size of a mansion, all the doors were like sliding glass doors, there were chandeliers everywhere, there was a huge flat screen TV too. Kyle carried me through the living room, through the kitchen, through a hallway, and to our bedroom. It was absolutely stunning. The bed had silk curtains hanging down from the ceiling all around it, there were big mirrors and a huge window looking out to the ocean. We set our luggage down and Kyle headed off to the ocean. I stayed back and got my self pampered up before walking out in the water with Kyle.
****

He looked absolutely gorgeous. His messy hair was parted in a certain way that made your body melt. "Hey sexy" I said, feeling confident. Kyle turned around and picked me up, setting his hand underneath my ass. "You look so beautiful tonight" Kyle said, rubbing my side. I pressed my lips on his and dragged my tongue across his top lip. "I am so glad I can finally call you mine, and not have to worry about Lexi" I commented. Kyle smiled and tightened his grip on my ass, making me jump. He ran his free hand up and down my back, disturbing my goddess.

"Kyle..baby?" I asked.

"Yah?"

"Ready to go inside?"" I asked him. Kyle's eyes lit up and he laughed. He carried me back into the house, running, and set me on the bed. Mhmm..my favorite part. Our breathing became heavy as our wet bathing suits dripped on the bed. Kyle got on top of me and nipped at my neck, calling my goddess out of her hiding place. "Come out baby girl, come out wherever you are!" Kyle breathed in my neck. I threw my head back and moaned, digging my claws deeper into Kyle's back. I kissed him and tugged at his shorts. He slid them off and reached up for a foil package. I grabbed his hand and stopped my heavy breathing so I could talk, "No, not this time". Kyle smiled and dropped the foil package. He dove back on to me and unclipped my bikini top. Over the period of time I lost my baby weight and was back in that same old sexy body..I could tell Kyle loved it too. My breats hung loose as Kyle smooshed his head in between my chest and rubbed my back. "Sasha?" Kyle asked. I was too disrurbed to hear him. "Sasha!?" Kyle screamed louder. I came back into sense and looked at him. He gulped and whiped the sweat away from his forehead. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and thew my head back as Kyle removed my bikini bottoms. He jabbed in and slowly went out, making sure I could feel every second of it. After a few times of jabbing in and slowly coming out, Kyle grabbed my back and lifted my up so I was in his lap and my legs were wrapped around his torso. We fell in a love spell and kissed, making our tongues dance around in burning passion filled joy.
****

The next morning, I woke up to a sweet peck on the lips. Kyle was on top of me and he had a big grin across his face. "Morning baby" he said. I kissed him and rested my hands on his stomach. "Do you want breakfast or dessert?" He asked. Remembering what he told me a few months ago, I said "Breakfast before dessert". Kyle laughed and pulled me out of bed. Laying on the kitchen counter was a huge feast. It had eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, waffles, pancakes, and french toast. "Damn Kyle, are you trying to make me fat again?" I laughed. He kissed my back, "No..I'm trying to give you energy for what's coming for you tonight in bed". I blushed and sat down in a stool. We ate and then talked. "So, how was I last night?" Kyle laughed. I about spit up my food before answering. "You were sexy Kyle..." I sarcastically told him. He smiled and kissed my hand. After we were done eating, Kyle and I went back to the bedroom.

"I love you" Kyle told me.

"I love you" I replied.
****

Kyle's POV

We finished eating and head back to our room. I love being married so much. You would think that it would'nt feel that different, but it does. When we make love..it feels right, when we kiss..it's different, when I look at my ring...it feels like that isn't my hand. I set Sasha on the bed and layed down next to her. "Shall we go again?" I asked her, making her blush. She sat on top of me and crashed her lips against mine, making me beg for me. I set my hands around her hips and pushed her ass against my pelvis. She moaned and bit my lip. "Baby girl, stop taking all my parts away" I playfully told her. She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me. I slipped my hand into her pants, making her break the connection between our lips and letting out a loud moan. I pushed her down underneath me and nipped at her neck. She scratched at my back, this only made me give it to her hard. She pulled my shirt off, and then I pulled her shirt off. Her exposed breasts pressed against my bare chest. "Baby, Kyle.." She moaned. I loved it when she moaned my name..It made me tingle inside. She tugged at my pants and I slipped them off, exposing everything underneath. When I lifted my head back up, her pants were off, leaving me to slowly slide her underwear off. I was trying to tease her. "Kyle, don't fucking tease me!" She screamed. "You got it baby girl" I shouted back. She loved when I called her baby girl. As soon as the underwear came off, she came jumping on me, making me fall back. "I love you so much!" She screamed. After a couple minutes we were out of breath, so we layed back down.
****
(A couple days later)
Sasha's POV

For the rest of our honeymoon...we did what every honeymooners do (left to be unsaid). We only stayed in Rio for a couple days, so it wasn't much. When we got home..everybody was anxious to see us. Kyle's parents, my mom and sisters, Lara, and Ella were all gathered around the table, waiting for us to get finished packing so we could tell them everything. "Are you pregnant?" Lara asked. I blushed and smiled. "No..just because it was our honeymoon..doesn't mean we had sex!" I lied to Lara. Kyle walked past me and said "Oh, I screwed her alrighty". I smacked him and apoligized to my mom and Kyle's parents, telling them it wasn't true. I am really worried though, I mean..that one night I told Kyle not use any protection..and he didn't the other times either. What if I was pregnant...probably not.