Chapter 1: Leaving

Dipper couldn't sleep at all the night before. Thinking about leaving just didn't feel right to him. Mabel didn't talk much at all the next day. She seemed to be going through the motions much more than he was.
"You ready to leave?" Dipper asked.
Mabel stood silent and shrugged. She stared at a Picture of Candy, Grenda, and herself before packing.
"I'm going to miss them." She whispered before rubbing her damp eyes.
We walked downstairs to see the Mystery Shack gang waiting to say their goodbye's. Dipper shook hands and hugged, while Mabel struggled to get down the stairs with her glitter covered suitcase in one hand and Waddles the pig in the other.
"Yo, bye Dip." Wendy called out.
"Oh, Wendy, bye." Dipper called back.
"Stay cool, dudes." Soos said.
"You too, see ya later."
Grunckle Stan stood at the door.
"I'm gonna miss you kidos." He said
The twins both hugged their grunckle before walking out the front door.
"Bye!" The all said once again. Dipper soluted as Mabel waved frantically with as big a smile as her braises would allow.
As soon as they got out to the parking lot, the pair saw a limo roll up.
"Can't be." Dipper retorted.
"Hey, never doubt a friend, bro bro." Mabel said enthusiastically.
The chauffeur got out and opened the back door. Pacifica got out of the fancy car.
"Pacifica." The twins said in unison.
"Just wanted to say goodbye I guess." She smirked
"Glad to see you did." Dipper smirked back.
Mabel and Pacifica talked for a little bit and Dipper stared toward the edge of the parking lot. The bus pulled up shortly after and Mabel ran to catch it.
"Come on let's go bro!" Mabel looked back and called.
"Wait!" Pacifica shouted to Dipper.
"Well bye I guess." Dipper replied. He extended his arm queuing to shake hands but, to his surprise, he got an unexpected hug from Pacifica.
"Come back please." Pacifica whispered into his ear.
Dipper was puzzled why would heir to the Northwest wealth want anything to do with him.
The bus horn beeped. Mabel was signaling to get on from inside.
"I...i... gotta go, I'm sorry." Dipper ran to the stationary vehicle. A gust of air released from under it as the bus rolled off onto the free way.
'Come back please.' echoed in his head.
"Dippin sauce, you alright?" Mabel caught the attention of his gaze.
"Ahh, yeah everythings fine." Dipper replied
The bus drove off.
I can't believe we're actually leaving Gravity Falls. Dipper thought to himself.

Hey ppl J.c.dog here. Thanks for reading. I'm kinda new to this I joined wattpad a few days ago and fell in love with the Dipcifica concept. So write some comment on how to make this novel pretty cool.
Thx
J.c.dog