Chapter 21: Final Flyby

Dipper wrapped his arms around Pacifica as well, his eyes dampening. Pacifica finally released.
"But how?" She mumbled.
"Well uh..." Dipper started but was interrupted by Mabel.
"It was all Dipper, when everyone else said you were gone, he refused to give up."
Pacifica looked at Dipper she hugged him causing him to almost lose his balance.
"Thank you."
The proximity alarm went off again. Ford was the first one to read it, "Guys, we're here!"
They all floated back to the cockpit. Pacifica tried to get up but Dipper stopped her.
"Pacifica, you gotta get some rest, please."
"But I need to..."
"Pacifica."
"Alright" She conceded.
Dipper floated back up to the cockpit to see Ford talking on the comm.
"...sorry, the meteor shower interfered with the signal." Someone at Mission Control said.
"Oh no problem we have gotten everything sorted out up here."
"I was told that there was one casualty, who again was it?"
"Oh, Pacifica Northwest, we amazingly were able to save her thanks to the heroic asks of the pilot" He winked at Dipper.
"Oh, yes very good! now I see your entering lunar orbit you'll loose communications with mission control until you land. We will.. ch...chhhhhhhhhh..."
"Guess we're about to land." Ford smirked.
Dipper steered shuttle into position as they descended further down apon the giant rock. The shuttle touched down on the moon with a large thud.