Chapter 15: Pre-launch

The gang neared a desk to see a man typing on a desktop.
"Ah, Ms. Northwest, another trip into space I see." The man at the desk said.
"Yes Alfred, ah, I thoroughly enjoyed the other voyage." Pacifica replied in her snooty, rich voice.
"Yes, well always a pleasure to serve a Northwest. Although I am sorry to see your parents won't be joining us" He replied.
Pacifica didn't respond and simply gave a big smile.
Above the man was a large plaque with the words, Oregon Private Space Agency. Alfred put his focus back onto his computer.
"So do you have a flight crew?" He asked.
"Uh, Dipper Pines is my pilot, This gentleman will be my engineer," She motioned to Ford, "Mabel Pines is my mission specialest and of course, I'm commanding the mission." She finished.
"Uh huh," Alfred typed on his computer, "Here we are, yes it appears you're all certified and ready to go and like your instructor said, you'll be good to go at 7 tomorrow. But, oh that must not be right, your flight plan appears to not be here, may I ask where are you going so we know how much fuel to put into the rocket."
"Uh," She looked back, Dipper nodded, "The moon." She released.
"What!" Alfred blurted.
"If I may make a point sir," Dipper stepped forward. "There has never been a shuttle landing on the moon if I am correct."
"Yes but..."
"So if you were to send a shuttle to the moon, your organization would be historic for sending the first shuttle to its surface." Dipper proved.
"Hmn I suppose so, fine you can go to the moon!"
Everyone quietly cheared.
"Thank you." Dipper shook his hand.
"Let me talk to my staff." Alfred walked away while everyone sat on the couches behind them. Mabel looked out the window as they prepped their shuttle
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Is all she could manage to get out.
Dipper sat down beside Pacifica
"'And of course I'll be commanding the mission.'" Dipper mocked.
Pacifica laughed, lightly punching him in the chest. Dipper laughed as well.
"Good Job, Dipper," Ford began, "That was very persuasive."
"Yeah, I just hope his piloting is as good as his negotiating." Mabel teased.
Dipper opened his mouth to speak, "Yeah me too."