Chapter 26: Heros

The shuttle landed and the wheels hit the long missed earth. The crew stepped out, struggling at first but regaining there balance as they stepped out. A huge crowd was cheering for them, mostly unaware that they had just saved the planet.
Pacifica *naturally* waved and blew kisses at the crowd. Mabel jumped in excitement and interviewers surrounded them.
"So how was the flight?"
"Here you are ladies and gentlemen, another example of how Oregon is revolutionizing commercial space travel..."
"Sources say they were hit by an asteroid..."
One by one they all answered and broke free from the crowd. Dipper caught up to Pacifica and poked her on her shoulder.
"Yes?"
"I've been waiting for this chance." They both leaned in and kissed each other. The crowd roared with cheer. So did Mabel equally as loud. As the crowd followed, the four walked on the run way into the sunset, like the hero's they were.

Hey guys, J.c.dog here.
Welp, here's the end. It was alot of fun working on this book. Thank you all so much for your support. Thanks for voting, commenting, and even just reading. Appreciated it all.
Thx
J.c.dog.

Ps.
I will be making a sequel so plz keep this story in ur library so I can announce it. Thx.