Chapter 12: Back to the Shack

The limo pulled up to the Mystery Shack before everyone rushed out. Once inside, Grunckle Stan typed some numbers on the vending machine. Confused at what is going on, Pacifica watches as the outer half of the vending machine opens up revealing a secret passage.
"Has that always been there?" Pacifica asked.
"It's a long story." Mabel laughed.
One-by-one, everyone entered down to were the machine was before it was deconstructed by Ford.
Ford staightened out the schematics. 
"Okay, I think I have an idea on where it went. It appears that Mcgucket and I designed the item retrieval so that if a  substance cannot fit through the machine, it will re-assemble it in a different location." Ford began.
"So what does that prove, we still don't know where the machine brought it." Dipper argued.
"Well, it also says that if that wouldn't occur, it would re-assemble the matter the same distance from the sun as it was supposed to be brought to." Ford said.
"What a complicated man." Mabel stated.
"Well don't blame me it's been 30 years since I laid eyes on this." Ford defended.
"Well, what information does that provide?" Pacifica questioned.
"Well that would tell us, coordinates wise, where we could find the base and eventually save the planet or something." Dipper replied.
"Ford," Stan asked for.
"Yes."
"I found these lunar photos" He replied and gave him some photos printed out.
"Well-What did he find?" Mabel asked.
"Apparently the moon was just over Gravity Falls when I got back."
"So.." Mable interrupted Ford.
"We have to go to the moon."