Chapter 2: Coming Back to Gravity Falls

A/N this is 4 years after Dipper and Mable left Gravity Falls.

Dipper and Mabel drove up over the ridge in Dipper's car. They passed an all to familiar road sign. Welcome to Gravity Falls.
Dipper breathed in heavily, "Its good to be back. Can you believe it's been four years?" An older Dipper asked.
"You said it bro." Mabel replied.
Dipper pulled up to the shack, shifting the gear into park. They both sit and take in the nostalgia for a while.
"'Shack hasnt changed a bit." Mabel remarked.
"Yeah, it's been a long time." Dipper responded.
Eager to see everyone, they walked in the door of the gift shop. A huge wind of commotion stirred up upon its opening.
"Dipper, Mabel!" A huge cry of excitement erupted.
Grunckle Stan ran over to hug them both.
"Kids! Wow its so good to see you."
"Stan!" Dipper hugged back.
"Wow. Dip you're taller than me now." Wendy said, entered the room.
"Hey Wendy." Dipper hugs her.
"Ha ha, whats up dudes?" Soos was exclaimed, joining the excitement.
"Soos!" The twins yell.
After the greeting, they all sat down to talk. Stan turned on the TV and ducktective was on. They all pointed and laughed as the duck with the magnifying glass did his usual shenanigans.
"Ha, stupid duck!" Stan yelled at the TV much like old times.
"This has been a great reunion." Dipper found himself saying.
"You bet Dippin sauce." Wendy teased.

At the end of the day, Dipper wound up helping Stan restalk the gift shop for old times' sake. Ford walked in through door to see the pair. He was absent from the earlier reunion.
"Oh, hello Dipper."
"Sup, Ford?" Dipper replied.
"Hey, can you give your uncle and I a minute to talk?" Ford asked noticing Stan approaching through the doorway.
"Uh sure, I was just heading up." Dipper replied.
Dipper started upstairs as he heard serious talk among Stan and his brother.
Hmn, I wonder what going on and why I can't hear it? Dipper thought to himself.
He got upstairs to his former room. Everything was just as he left it four years ago. He slammed on his bed after a long day and fell fast asleep.