Chapter 6: Movies

Dipper was in his room reading his journal, when someone knocked on his door.
"It's open." Dipper called. Ford walked in.
"Hey Dipper, I've been meaning to talk to you."
"Yeah sure, what do you want?" Dipper replied.
"Um. You know how I..." Ford was interrupted by a chime in Dippers pocket.
"Hold that thought." Dipper pulled out his phone.
"Pacifica wants to take me to see a movie. I got to go can we talk about this later?" Dipper asked.
"Dipper I really need to..." Dipper was already out the door by then.

"Oh thanks Dip for meeting me on such short notice." Pacifica said as Dipper exited his car.
"No problem." Dipper replied.
"It's just that I hate how the Paparazzi wants follow me or interview me or something like that. So to avoid a repeat of the other day, this is the only time I could get without the commotion." Pacifica added.
"What makes this time so special?" Dipper asked.
"Lunch break." Pacifica said as causing Dipper to chuckle.
"So what movie are we going to see?" Dipper asked.
"Uh, I'm not sure, why don't we see what's playing."
The two walked into the only theater in town to see what movies were playing.

One hour later he had Pacifica crying on his shoulder over a movie that just started playing when they arrived.
"Who knew that this movie could be so emotional?" Pacifica sobbed
"I didn't." Dipper said trying to make a joke out of the moment. Pacifica lightly punched his arm, but also smiled in her seat.
Whoa, the way shes smiling with tears coming down her face, is it just me or does Pacifica look cuter than normal? Dipper asked himself.

They walked out of the theater with Pacifica still recovering from the "emotional" movie. The two could've easily been confused for a couple.
"So what did you think of the movie?" Pacifica asked.
"Alas, it almost got me there at the end." Dipper pretended to wipe an imaginary tear off his cheek. Pacifica laughed.
"Well next time, you can pick the movie, I'll see you later Pines." Pacifica soluted
"Bye." Dipper said. He got in his car while Pacifica began walking on the side walk. Dipper started the car, caught up to her and rolled down his window.
"You, just gonna walk home?"
"Yes. Why?" Pacifica asked.
"Would you like a lift?" Dipper offered.
"Uh, sure." Pacifica got into the passenger seat and they drove away.