Ch.8 Erza's Being Nosy Again

A/N Well you can see this is about to get personal and funny. Hope you enjoy!

"So how have you and Happy been doing lately?" Erza said nosily as she is going to be from now on until I say she stops. "I have no feelings of love dovey love for that tomboy-ish cat!" Carla said with confidence. "Oh really?" Erza said with a smirk. "Yes really." Carla replied. "Well then how about you and PantherLily?" Erza asked well nosily (of course!).

"You know Happy's been talking and I have heard interesting things like when Natsu sent you guys to go find the heart of the Grimoire Heart ship and you went crawling through the air vents when Happy suddenly stopped." Erza said with a sneaky smile. "You know we should be focused on the delivery." Carla said with a huge blush on her face. "Oh but we are focused on the delivery." Erza said with the smile still.

"We're talking about who should pay." Erza said as she circled around Carla like a shark with its prey. "Now where were we?" Erza said as she started to walk straight forward to Carla. "Oh yeah, so Carla accidentally bumped into Happy's bottom but Carla was wearing a skirt and PantherLily was behind her and didn't know so he....." Erza started with a big smirk on her face. "OK!" "STOP!" Carla shouted as she backed up away from Erza interrupting the story. "You don't have to pay!" Carla whispered as she too backed up against the wall slid down and copied Levy.

Wendy looked at Carla and Erza followed Wendy's eyes. Erza walked to Wendy. She leaned in a whispered in her ear. "How have you and Romeo been doing?" Erza's breath felt warm and sent a shiver down Wendy's spine once she said that. "We've hung out but I don't really know him." Wendy nervously stated. "Oh you've "hung out." Erza replied while leaning down to Wendy's height. "NNN-OO!" "NNN-O-TT L-III-K-EE THAT!" Wendy stuttered. "We're just friends unless you mean how Fairy Tails a family then....." Wendy's voice trailed off nervously.

Wendy looked at the crying defeated Carla next to Levy against the wall. Erza followed her eyes again. Wendy noticed this time and her face turned a blush red and she still was nervous. "Go to her." Erza whispered. Wendy shivered but did as she was told and slid down the wall next to Carla and did the exact same thing as Levy.

Lucy and Juvia looked at each other worried.

Erza walked over infront of the 2 and stared at them. Erza turned her head to stare at only Juvia. Juvia was sweating and blushing very nervously. "JUVIA LOVES GREY-SAMA!" Juvia yelled as she went next to Levy slid down the wall and copied the other 3.

Erza nodded her head and went to Lucy. She stopped right infront of her. "How are you and Natsu?" Erza said with a regular smile while Lucy blushed intensely. "Good." Lucy replied. Lucy then looked at Levy. Erza followed the look.

"I know you and Levy are best friends so has Levy ever told you anything about her and Gajeel?" Erza asked while staring with a fake smile at Lucy. Lucy thought of all the things Levy told her about her and Gajeel. She was in that trance for a whole minute until Erza snapped her back out.

"I know you know and since you do why don't you tell me?" Erza asked getting closer to Lucy with the fake smile. "Uh......ummm.....uh." Lucy didn't know what to say. Lucy looked over at Levy. Levy heard this and looked up at Lucy with tears in her eyes. Levy was really scared and nervous so nervous she was seriously about to cry if Lucy told.

"Lucy saw Levy's tears and got her confidence back. <Lucy's thoughts: "Come on, you can do this!" "You can't let Levy down!" "Look at her she'll forgive you if you do but she'll forever feel a big hole in her heart." "She'll never want to tell you anything ever again!" "You have a strong strong friendship with her and you can't be the one to break the bond!" "You can do this!" "You can do this!" You can do this!" Then she had a big idea it was risky but it should shut Erza down.........

A/N Hope you guys loved this. I know its a little bit of work typing what I imagine but its totally worth it knowing people will read it. Love you! BYE!