Ch.9 "Run Lucy Run!"

A/N Hey guys I'm back and I'm really liking where I'm going with this story. I hope you can enjoy too!

>Lucy's thoughts "I'm gonna do it!" "For Levy!" >

"How are Levy and Gajeel?" Erza asked again with the same sneaky smile as before. "HOW ARE YOU AND JELLAL!?" Lucy screamed.

"UGH?!" Lucy said as she stared at Erza. >"Wait did she stop breathing?!" Lucy thought as she stared at the stopped Erza.

"..........." Erza put both of her hands to her heart and closed her eyes.

She stayed like that for five whole minutes. The girls against the wall all looked up. A teary smile appeared on Levy's face but soon it disappeared.

"Whats happening!?" Lucy said nervously "IS SHE GOING TO EXPLODE OR CHOP MY HEAD OFF?!" Lucy screamed. "Guys I'm scared!" Lucy stated as she backed away from Erza.

Erza opened her eyes. They were red glowing and looked really angry and creepy!

"RUN LUCY, RUN!" Levy screamed at Lucy. Lucy took off like a rocket out the door.h

Erza stood their looked at Levy and counted to 10 in a deep scary robot voice. Then she took off after Lucy.

"Oh snap this was a bad idea." Lucy said to herself as she passed up a little water park for children. "I shouldn't have said that." Lucy was outside running anywhere to get away from Erza.... but the bad thing is this place doesn't really have many hiding places except for when you get to the city part. Which for her was close so good for her. No, very good for her.

"I'm gonna get you Lucy!" Erza said as she too passed up the water park for kids.

Back to the Suite

"What are we gonna do!?" Levy said as she got up and then helped Juvia. "Juvia doesn't know Levy-san." Juvia said as she stared out the window. "Juvia doesn't usually have to deal with stuff like this." Juvia said with a worried look spreading on her face. "We have to do something to save Lucy!"

"I need to think what will snap Erza out of this or save Lucy!" "Maybe Gray-sama could help....." "He can do anything!" Juvia suggested. "No, but maybe Gajeel could distract Erza and then Lucy could run back into the apartment and lock the door ti'll Erza cools down?" Levy said as she got the worried look too. "Oh is Gajeel-san Levy-san's knight in shining armor like Gray-sama is for Juvia?" Juvia asked Levy. "I guess but he definitely isn't my answer for everything." Levy replied. "Oh, ok." Juvia said with a a smile.

"Lets think what could distract an angry Erza no matter what." "Who is the only person able to defeat Erza and right in mind NOW to do it?" Levy thought out loud.

"Oh, Juvia thinks she knows." Juvia said.

A/N Sorry guys but I'm gonna end it their. Love you guys! BYE!