Ch.13 Operation Natsu+Lucy is in Action! Part 2

A/N Hey guys I'm back with another chapter of "Fairy Tail- Vacation to the Palm Hotel!"Hope you guys love it!

Lucy's POV

"I'll just summon one of my celestial spirits or friends to be exact." Lucy stated plainly. "OK, LETS GO!" Lucy screamed. "GATE OF THE MAIDEN, VIRGO!" Lucy started. "I CALL YOU FORTH TO MY SIDE!" Lucy screamed as Virgo appeared. "Princess, would you like to punish me?" Lucy groaned. "No, you didn't do anything wrong and I told you to stop asking that!" Lucy yelled at Virgo. "Sorry princess, I have angered you are you sure?" Virgo asked with a please face. "No Virgo but...." Lucy started.

Lucy then explained everything happening up until now to Virgo. "Oh ok princess so what would you like me to do?" Virgo asked a little confused at why she was summoned. "I need you to run me as far away as you can from here and then to the hotel." Lucy asked nervously.

Lucy doesn't like asking them to do stuff like that for her but she knew she needed help.

"Yes, princess but you're clothes are all ripped and dirty." Virgo said with concern as she looked at Lucy in her ripped, dirty, ruined clothes. "Let me get you new ones from my world." Virgo said with a smile. "Also would you like me to help you sow these later?" Virgo asked as she looked at Lucy's clothes.

"Yes please Virgo, I could use some new clothes." Lucy said as she looked at her ruined clothes. "Also you can help me with sowing later." Lucy said with a smile. "Yes, princess!" Virgo yelled excitedly as she disappeared She then re-appeared with clothes in her hands. "Here you go princess." Virgo stated as she handed Lucy the clothes. "Ok, but how am I going to change?" Lucy asked. "I can't just change in public infront of the men and women." Lucy said with a nervous face. "Especially the men." Lucy whispered.

"Yes I know princess, I would never recommend that." Virgo said with a nervous smile. "I will create a vortex around you so that nobody will see you." Virgo said like that was the most normal thing ever. "I can feel the wind blowing on me but I trust you Virgo so I"ll do it." Lucy said with a confident smile.

"But please do keep everything in!" Lucy shouted to Virgo as she started to run around Lucy. "I will princess, I could never let people you don't know see you like that!" Virgo yelled as she started to run faster and a vortex appeared around Lucy.

Lucy took her clothes off and changed into the new ones. They were light-ish dark lavender purple matched with white shorts and flipflops with the lavender purple dots on them. The sleeves hung from Lucy's arms like they were wings. "Princess, you look so cute in those clothes like always!" Virgo said with a smile as she looked at Lucy in the outfit.

"Thank You, Virgo!" Lucy said as she smiled too. Then her stomach growled Virgo gave her a Lucy, Lucy, Lucy look. "Princess their is a yogurt store close so do you want me to take you there and then to the hotel." Virgo asked staring at Lucy's stomach. "Where's Erza with her cake?" Lucy asked nervously.

"3rd cake 1st slice princess." Virgo said with a tiny sweat drop. "Then definitely not." Lucy said with the biggest sweat drop ever. "Yes princess, I will just run you away from here and then to the hotel suite." Virgo said as she picked up Lucy (bridal style) and started to run.

Lucy's eyes started to water. "We can't do this!" Lucy shouted. "Its hopeless, Erza's gonna get me........" Lucy whispered. softly "Princess, please don't cry." Virgo said as she looked down sadly at Lucy in her arms. "I can't help it." Lucy whispered.

"You'll be fine princess." Virgo whispered back. "I know." Lucy said with a sad watery smile.

Back to Levy, Carla, Wendy and Juvia.

"I wouldn't have that kind of thing with Lucy." Levy said with a little smile. "Its just our best friends bond!" Levy yelled. "Levy, how do you really know Lucy is crying?" Carla asked with a "really like I'd believe that" look. "Ok its that." Levy said with a sigh look as she pointed at the window.

Someone running so fast that they looked like a orb pasted by. A orange orb with a fire in its hand to be exact. Carla saw it and said:. "That makes more sense."

A/N I hope you guys loved this chapter and the whole book. Their is more to come as you know so be ready to expect exciting and hilarious things to happen hope you guys love it! BYE!