Ch.18 "Ice cream!"

A/N I'm so sorry for taking so long with updating! I will try to get in 3-5 chapters before school!!! I have to type at least 3 or I will stop eating sweets for a whole week to punish myself! I will have to finish these chapters or I'm doomed! Hope you enjoy! (I totally just changed the subject to a bright hope you enjoy!?)

Natsu's POV

We battled ti'll midnight and passed out to call it a tie. We decided to go to the resort and check on the girls after we cleaned up. "Happy!" "We're out!" I screamed to my little bruised buddy. "Aye, sir!" He shouted back. He picked me up and we flew back to the hotel.

I couldn't stop thinking about the girls and how we always have to call the battle off as a tie.

"Natsu, are you thinking of Lucy?" Happy asked with his little eyes full of curiosity. "NO!" "No, No,no,no.........." I replied although I couldn't stop thinking of her crying face.

"Why do you ask?!" I wondered aloud. "No reason......" My little buddy replied with a trail of voice and a smirk.
"Why?" I asked with a sigh. (I know what you're gonna say Happy.............) I thought to myself.

"Cause you loooooooove her." He stated in his little face he usually has. (Picture above)

Gajeel's POV

"Pantherlily, you got both?" I asked my partner as he came and picked me up. "As always yes." He replied back. "Thanks......." Gray mumbled as Pantherlily swooped by and picked him up too.

"Welcome." Pantherlily stated. "To the resort!" We all shouted as we started to soar threw the air so fast my ears popped. "YEAH!" Gray shouted showing his excitement. I stared at him with a smirk.

He gulped. "I meant whoa........" He embarrassingly stated turning his head away from me trailing his voice off. "Sure." I sighed as I looked down below.

Back to Natsu's POV

We arrived at the resort and went up the stairs to our floor and I took my key into our room. I hit the couch as soon as we walked in. "Natsu, you have to clean up!" Happy screamed pulling my arm off the couch. "Fine......." I muttered getting up and walking to our room. I grabbed a white tee and red pants to go hit the shower.

"I'll take a bath....." Happy muttered to me as I walked into the bathroom and he went to the kitchen sink. "You're lucky that sink is huge so you can fit!" I shouted as I quickly shut the door and and started the water.

Happy's POV

I grabbed a tiny towel from the kitchen counter and flew to the sink. "Ugh...." I muttered with a sigh as I stared at the water producer. "Let's just get this over with." I kept muttering as I clogged the sink drain and grabbed my fur body wash. I put my towel to the side and started to run the water.

I soon made the cold and hot combine and produce warm. "Ahhhhhhhhhh..........." I mumbled out as I laid back against the sink wall and let the water flow over me. I got my soap and used my other towel to wash myself.

After 20 minutes or more I pulled the drain and stepped out of the tub. I mean sink! I then grabbed my towel I got from the counter and dried myself off. I then gave a little shake to make sure the water was off.

"Done little buddy?" Natsu asked me as he walked out of the bathroom with wet hair, a white tee and red pants. "Aye, sir........" I sighed out grabbing my green bag and putting it on my back.

"Let me get my jacket!" He shouted running to our room. "Done!" He shouted running back to me with red pants, black leather boots and a black leather jacket on. "Why did you change to rock?!" I asked shocked at his sudden change. "Just felt like it." He replied then let out a little sigh.

"Lets go!" Natsu shouted running to the door. "Wait, sir!" I yelled to him as I flew off the counter top. "The others aren't here and we're supposed to wait for them. "Oh......." Natsu said with a look of disappointment in his eyes. "Ice cream then little buddy?!" Natsu shouted grabbing the debit card the Master, Mirajane and Mavis carefully loaned him.

It had the guild symbol on it like the few others with no cash got. They we're very strict about giving those away since they put a lot of money on them. {Natsu barely got one ti'll I said I'll help.} Natsu was still staring at me in excitement waiting for me to answer the question. "Aye, sir!" I yelled flying to Natsu's shoulder as we headed out.

Gray's POV

We soon arrived at the resort and quickly burst open through the doors and ran to our room upstairs. "Whew!" I yelled as me and Gajeel brushed off our sweat. "That was a race alright!" Pantherlily yelled as he came out of the door from the stairs. "We decided to race all the way up and didn't tell you so sorry bud!" Gajeel screamed racing to our room and opening the door. We slowly in a orderly fashion walked in.

"Lemonade or Water?!" I yelled as I went to the fridge and grabbed a water. "Neither, got to take a shower!" Gajeel screamed to me with Pantherlily dragging him to the bathroom and off the couch. "K!" I replied staring at the two from off the couch.

"By the way, I made this for you bud!" Gajeel yelled as he tossed something silver into the air at Pantherlily as he was pushing Gajeel into the bathroom. "Wait, my clothes!" He shouted running to their bedroom and coming out with black and brown clothes. He ran to the bathroom, shut the door and I could hear the shower running.

"I guess it's my turn........." Pantherlily exhaustively said as he went into their room and came back with another pair of his green pants.

Pantherlily's POV

I flew up to the counter and put my sword down. I then got a tiny towel and set it next to the sink.
"Why do you bathe in that form when you can switch to your other and take a shower?" Gray asked me. "Its easier since I can fit in the sink this way while people are taking their showers." I replied picking up the silver thing Gajeel gave to me.

"What is it?" Gray asked turning his head to stare at me and not the tv. "It looks like a shower cap." I admitted.

"Out of metal?"

"Yes."

"Oh, cool."
"It means that I can use it to take a shower and not a bath!" I shouted way too excited.
"K." He replied.

I put it on the sink cap and stretched it up so it would be taller than me. I took off my clothes and turned on the water. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." I stated with my paws up in the warm water. "Yeah....." Gray whispered staring at me like I was a weirdo.

Happy's POV

"How did they get fish flavored!" I screamed with my 3 scooped cone. "They made it specially for you you know." Natsu stated eating his cherry on top of 3 strawberry scoops. "I wonder how?!" I shouted licking and licking. "AHHHhhhhhhhh!" Natsu suddenly screamed breathing fire and scaring everyone away from us and the bench. "What?!" I shouted staring at him and nicely waving to the people walking by.

"Brain freeze!" He shouted holding his head with one hand and the ice cream with the other. "That's Natsu for ya." I stated blankly with a little grin.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter! That's one! I had something else to say but I can't seem to remember so text you in the next chapter! BYE!