Ch.25 Jerza All The Way!!!!!!!I do like Grayza though.

A/N Hope you enjoy this chapter! I know I will, well even writing it I get surprised at what I write! 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jellal's POV 

"I-, I-, Erza." I stuttered. 

I saw her shocked face turn into a smile. She kept standing. "J-, J-, Jellal." I heard her stutter. 

"Yeah, it's me, I think." I teased, looking down and rubbing the back of my head. 

"This is me too." She tried to tease, but I could see her nervous face. 

Jellal and Erza's POV (# First time doing two!) J= Jellal E= Erza

J- I looked around frantically, but I kept checking her out. She looked gorgeous as usual. Why did you screw me up Zeref?!

E- I kept checking him out, just to see he was doing the same to me! 

J- I then looked at all the people. Meredy's missing.

E- What is he looking for?! Is he blushing? Did I do something? Jellal doesn't blush usually.

J- I ran from Erza and she looked at me shocked even more as I ran. Ultear looked just as worried as Erza, but everybody stared. I ran faster into the woods. I wouldn't stop. I was so nervous. 

E- Where the heck is he going?! Stop being so complicated! I turned to Ultear. She looked the same as me. I didn't think we could think the same, but it happened and we laughed a little after seeing each other.

Jellal's POV Only

 Erza, Erza, Erza, Erza. Erza!  My head kept chanting, pounding on my skull  as if it wanted to break it.

I was just at the end of the slope, head down, hands on my knees, panting heavily. I just wanted to fall, but I heard a small gasp and looked up quick to see Meredy and a blue haired girl, hugging?! 

"Whoa, did I stumble upon something?!" "I'm sorry, I should give you guys some privacy........" I stated, walking away sarcastically. 

I then heard a little voice of laughter I loved to hear and felt something jump onto my back and tackle me down. I heard the little laugh again. 

"Jellal!" "Ride!" I heard the adorable voice chant. "Yeah, whatever, Meredy." I replied. 

I turned my neck as far as possible and looked at her. I saw her motion for someone to come forward. 

"Come on Juvia!" "I think my big sister should be able to play with me and my big brother!" She screamed. 

I then did a push up and turned my head to get a better view with Meredy on my back still. I saw a girl with blue hair approach, Juvia I presume, the one she was hugging. 

"You're the big sister, huh?" I asked. She nodded her head. I got up, making Meredy go tumbling over. 

I got up and looked into her eyes as I held my hand out. I remembered seeing her before at the tower. The tower......

Yeah, her name was Juvia. 

"Nice to formally meet you!" I exclaimed, shaking her hand like crazy. "I'm Jellal, although you probably already know that, from any wanted posters or like announcement of world domination in the past." "I know, no need to call the corps on me." 

"I do think that by now, you're frightened out of your shoes by now, but I shouldn't bite as long as you don't tell the council of this or corps." 

My introduction to people was always weird, but I don't really talk to people new really, due to going back to jail. 

She blinked her eyes twice at me. "Jellal." Meredy pouted. "Stop introducing yourself like that, it was the past I have to say again!" Meredy pouted even more. 

"Sorry Pink." I replied. 

"Jellal." Juvia pouted. "Juvia knows you from Erza." "Your past is fine, Juvia doesn't have one that bad, but Juvia does have a past of evil too." She told me. 

I was just wondering where my little pink was." I stated, rubbing and messing up Meredy's hair, making her swat my hand away. 

She talks in third person?!

"I ran from someone and I'd love to get along, but I'm gone!" I shouted, while running back to Erza. 

I met her half way and we stared. I soon followed her to a grassy field of trees behind the cabin.

She looked at her hands and I looked at mine as we sat across from each other in the big, square part of the field that was empty. We sat criss cross, across from each other.

"Did you get something on your hands?" She asked, staring intently. 

"No, did you get your nails painted?" I asked stupidly. 

Of course she didn't! She doesn't get her nails done.

"No." She replied, blushing. 

"We both looked at the grass and blushed. 

"So what's been going on?" She asked, trying to start conversation. 

"I've just been hanging out with Meredy and Ultear in our little guild family." 

She looked shocked when I said the word family. "No, I-, I d-, didn't m-mea-n-n like, ma-r-r-ied or some-thing." I completely stuttered. 

She just gave a little giggle and blushed. "I know, silly." She replied.

"Yeah." I stated. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N End of the chappie! Hope you guys enjoy this!