Ch.16 Tears.....

A/N I'm sorry I've taken a while with this story guys. I've been typing the other one and I've just been swarmed with stuff to do. Anyway hope you enjoy!

"Whoa!" Levy yelled as she jumped on Lucy knocking her to the ground and getting both of them out of harm's way or a flaming and flying piece of tree. "Gotcha now!" Natsu yelled as he jumped on Erza's back nailing her to the ground like it was a wrestling match. 

Erza was down on the floor on her back and Natsu was on top of her about to hit her with a fire punch. "Natsu stop!" Lucy screamed getting up and running to the two. A surprised Natsu turned his head to be pushed off Erza by a worried Lucy. 

"Erza lets just forget about this whole thing....." Lucy said as she offered her scarlet haired friend a hand. Erza's eyes started to tear up. "Thanks, Lucy........." Erza whispered as her tears started to fall. "Lets go home." Lucy stated with a smile on her face. "Their then was a sudden boom that sounded like a stomach growl. "Whoa, Lucy you're really hungry!?" Happy shouted. 

"Shut it cat." Lucy said with a scary face. Natsu got up from Lucy's push and looked at the crying Erza. "Did I do that?" Natsu asked worried as he stared at Erza. 

"I know." "I'll get that cat...." Lucy whispered to herself. Lucy began to fake cry. "Lucy and Erza are crying!" "Who did it?!" Natsu exclaimed asking Lucy. "It was Ha-pp-y he did it." Lucy said as a few real tears rolled down her cheek and she pointed at the cat. "HAPPY!" Natsu yelled as he grabbed the little blue cat by the tail pulled him into the alley near the group and all you could hear were screams and pieces of sidewalk and wood flying out.

Lucy started to laugh. "I got him!" Lucy suddenly shouted out. "Sorry little buddy." Natsu stated with a beat up looking Happy lying sluggishly on his shoulder. "Aye, sir........" Happy purred woozily. 

"Hey, we got here as fast as we could what's happening?!"  Gray shouted as he appeared with Gajeel behind him. "You're late." Levy proclaimed with a smirk as she walked towards them. "Yeah we can see." Gajeel replied.  

"I got it." Levy said as she pulled them close and told them everything that had happened. "Ok, wow we're late." Gray said shaking and pointing his finger. 

"We're gonna head home." Lucy said holding hands with a teary- eyed Erza. "Ok, well stay here since we haven't finished our fight." Natsu stated as he placed down the wounded Happy on the soft grass. "See you later." Lucy waved. "See you!" Natsu yelled back also waving. 

Erza's  POV

We got a flight back home and walked through the door. My side was in crucial pain and I din't know why. Although my side hurt what really hurt was my heart. It was like somebody had just stabbed a knife through it repeatedly. I couldn't stop thinking about Jellal. 

He was so kind the first time we met when we were kids and then changed to jerk for some reason. After that we had a death battle the next time as teenagers and then we meet again only for him to go to jail. Last time we met we didn't have much time to talk really so I hope we will next time I meet him..... I thought.

"Jellal........." I whispered to myself. 

Nobody's POV

Erza's whisper carried through the winds of the city all the way to the forest shortcut to Magnolia. "Erza......." A blue haired boy with a red sign under and above his eye whispered to himself. (Jellal) "I hear you." He whispered back. 

Back to Erza's POV

"Jellal...." I whispered. "I hear you too............" My whispering was interrupted when Levy walked up to me with a worried look on her face. "Erza are you ok?" She asked. "You haven't moved off your bed since we got her and you're holding your side whispering to yourself......" Levy stated. "I'm fine." I replied. "I was just thinking about something."  I responded. 

"You have cuts and their bleeding!" Levy shouted. "Let me help." She said as she grabbed long white bandages out of her bag. "Thanks." I coughed out. 

"What are girl-friends for." She said with a huge smile. My heart instantly felt better.

A/N I'm sorry its been taking me a while with this book. I've been idea-less a little so please text in the comments. It would really help me get an idea flow!