Ch.19 A/N "Nalu or Nali?!" (Nalu!) "Purse!?"

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I've been swarmed with homework and then I got sick! Sorry guys but I'm better now so here's the next chapter! I'm gonna try to do this one and then to 20!  I'm gonna start doing some Fairytail A.M.Vs or music videos where the picture goes especially for chapter 20 !

Natsu's POV

"Yeah............" I stated "Wait, what?!" I screamed getting nasty looks from people running away and across the street. I got so angry my fist ignited and Happy screamed. "Natsu!" "You're burning your cone!"

"Oops!" I shouted un-igniting my fist. I stared at the black and brown cone slowly tearing away into my hand. "This'll fix it!" I shouted, throwing the whole thing into my mouth and gulping slowly. 

"Cold!" My little blue buddy shouted trying to copy me. "I'll help ya, buddy." I stated lighting my fist and moving close to the cone trying not to burn Happy. 
"Natsu!" Happy shouted trying to eat the front of the cone with ice cream poring down his throat.

"HEY!" I shouted felling something slap me in the face.  "Who does that to their cat?!" "They're not training toys!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I fell off the bench listening to the soft and beautiful  calm voice talk to Happy. 

"I wasn't-" The girl's voice cut me off when I got hit again. "You jerk!" "I'm sorry, but I can't let you get away with that!" The voice shouted. "Natsu!" Happy screamed. "Natsu?!" "Happy?!" The voice muttered. "Sorry, Natsu." I felt a soft hand touch mine and I used it to get up. 

"Lisanna......" I muttered staring at the voice's body. "I thought you were another exceed abuser........" She stated with a smiling face. "It's fine.." I stated back. 

I explained to her what happened and she nodded while apologizing. "Lisanna!" I heard another familiar voice shout before Lisanna fell on top of me and my face was smashed into her chest. 

I couldn't help but feeling warm..... No, weird!  I thought to myself. 

"Sorry, sir!" I heard the voice shout but I finally got up to see it was Mira who had tripped into Lisanna. "Mira!" Lisanna shouted happily hugging her sister. 

"Sorry, I lost you in the mall and decided to go back to the hotel to see this guy lighting his cat's mouth on fire." "Then I found out it was Nastu and Happy eating ice cream." She stated to her sister nervously. 

Time skip!

A few hours later of the two talking sisters, I finally left and went to see if the guys were at the hotel. 

"Gajeel!!!" "Knock,Knock,Knock!" Was all you could hear with Gray banging on the bathroom door. "Hurry, it's almost twelve o'clock or midnight!"  "Shut, your food hole, ice princess!" Gajeel screamed in reply. 

"What did you call me?!" Gray shouted as I watched Pantherlily dry off and get out of the sink. 

"You heard me!" 

"Why don't you repeat it, metal head!" 

You could literally hear the sound of someone getting so angry they crack. 

"YOU, ICE COLD ERZA!" "ERZA!?" "That's harsh man......." Gray muttered. Gajeel then kicked open the door causing Gray to fall back a little. 

"I'm gonna whip your butt for that one!" Gray shouted, putting his hands in the position of ice make magic. 

"Oh, you wish!" Gajeel screamed turning his hand to iron. "We can't fight cause we'll wreck the place!" Pantherlily shouted while I screamed "Wait for me!" 

Pantherlily sighed "Natsu........" He muttered. "What?!" I shouted. "Fine." I hushed. 

After a few minutes Gray took his shower and near the end Gajeel was pushing his buttons, telling him that he has nothing to make look nice. 

"Let's GO!" Happy shouted opening the door handle and flying out. We turned a few corners, still walking down the hall and went up stairs, walked down the hall again and stopped right infront of the girls room. 

I knocked. No reply... "Lucy, Erza, Levy!" I shouted. I knocked again with Happy this time. No reply. 

"Don't ignore us, shrimp!" Gajeel shouted pounding on the door with his iron fist. 

I'm shocked his magic didn't break down the door...... Maybe magic proof doors or Gajeel wasn't using his real strength...

I finally remembered! "Mira gave me a key so I could get in since she knows I might need to." I stated getting the key out of my pocket and opening the door. 

"Whoa!" Gajeel muttered at the sight before us. 

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed this!  I got to 20 with my other book and I kinda stormed out on this one cause I had published chapter 19 but thanks to a messed up internet it got deleted!