42: Jaune Aegis Driver

*Author's Note*

I know this story will not appeal to some of you but give it a chance an put your comments in because I read them

There are a lot of interactions with the RWBY crew that you usually comment to

Spectre: this will involve a whole new world.

Ruby: ooh! ooh! Is there gonna be new Weapons!?

Weiss: of course that's what you'd ask you dolt.

Blake: after that grim part of history.

Spectre: although nothing really bad will happen, but these moments are what highlights Jaune's character and his flaws. It's to help you learn more about him. I have already manifested a metric ton of tissues for you girls especially.

Yang: uh P-Money....

Pyrrha: why is my pile bigger?

Spectre: take a guess.

The Screen remains Dark then...

A Voice rang it as everyone recognized it as Jaune

Jaune: PYRA!!!!!!!

Pyrrha: that's weird.

Nora: Why would Fearless Leader pronounce Pyr-Pyr's name like that?

Ren: that is rather Odd.

The Screen opens up to the illustrious Academy of Remnant

Beacon

Ozpin: I'm sorry young man.

Jaune: why, who told you?
It was Cardin isn't it?

Velvet: I'm gonna kick his arse.

Coco: whoa bun-bun, you didn't do anything to him when he bullied you. But you're gonna throw hands for Arc? Is there something special about this?

Velvet: Coco, I love you but if you keep poking me with a stick, I'm gonna go get a log and poke you back, you wanker.

Glynda: actually no, he came to me and told me not to tell the Headmaster but the information came from somewhere else.

And unfortunately the news spread to the other professors despite Port and Oobleck attempts to keep it private.

Ozpin: a lot of the other professors protest to you're attending this Academy, I for one told them all it is my decision because I saw and still see something in you, young man.

Something that this world has lost long ago.

Jaune: what is that sir?

Ozpin: heart.

Qrow: it's sad to say not all kids who become huntsmen ever think about other people.

Raven: it's just our nature right?

Spectre: indeed, but those with a strong sense of self goes beyond that. Ruby and Jaune are the best examples in this world, but thinking and planning ahead won't do you any harm.

Ruby: okay.....

Glynda: but since they couldn't get their way, they took the complaint to the council.

Ozpin: and forced my hand. I am truly sorry Mister Arc, I wished I could see what kind of man you would become.

Jaune: no sir I'm sorry for causing you all trouble.....

Ozpin: that young man hasn't cause me any kind of trouble besides the food fight, which miss Rose had to wage war over.

Glynda: more like their entire team always butts in official affairs that doesn't concern them.