59: Jaune Rex 3

Spectre: so we are going back to a recent world since it has something important to teach you all how much Trauma, Pain and Emotional strain can do to a person.

Ruby: Is Jaune....

Spectre: the world where he was betrayed by the person he trusted most.

Pyrrha felt pain suddenly

Pyrrha: me?

Spectre: yes. This is to make you realize every decision no matter how much you mean well can have severe consequences.

Nora: I want to help Fearless Leader right now.

Spectre: sorry he's too busy at the moment.

Maria: so what world are we about to see?

Spectre: behold.....

The the Screen shows

A Few Hours Later

The Party decided to set up camp

Nora: Hey! It's the whatever it is! I want to hug it!!!!!

Spectre: he's a Nopon and he doesn't like being treated like a stuffed animal.

Penny: hey it's Poppi!

Pietro looks at the android

Pietro: she's just like Penny.

Ruby: Oh I love this world! It's like an Role Playing Game!

Yang: yeah it's really cool especially those fights we saw.

As Pyra, Mythra and Nia set Jaune down

Cath: he's been through a lot in this world.

Saphron: an understatement mom.

Adrian was starting to cry as he saw his Unca in bad condition

Terra: shhh Adrian it's gonna be okay. You're uncle is just sleeping.

Daisy hops around Adrian to cheer him up until Adrian started to laugh

Adrian: bun bun siwy.

Zwei joins and dog piles Daisy who just squeezes out of his grasp and the two started their game of tag again

Nia decided to use her healing abilities but he was physically fine which puzzled them

Azurda reverted to his larval state and offered his insight

Nia: I can't figure it out, there is nothing wrong with him physically, so why is he in this state?

Azurda: a person's well being is more than their physical body young lady.

Rex or should I say Jaune was tried and tested both Physically, Mentally and Emotionally during our entire Journey.

Mórag: and he is still a young man... That much pressure and pain that he carried through out our quest seems to have finally caught up with him.