Prologue to 'A Beautiful Affair'

Rose's POV

What just happened? Was everything that she just said to me, true? It couldn't be. My head starting spinning, I felt like I was about to faint. I looked up to Harry and saw him looking down at me, worried. He wrapped his arms around me and enveloped me in a warm hug.

"Are you okay love?" I really didn't want to upset him so being me, I just smiled it off. He smiled back down at me and we fell into a comfortable silence and I was left to my thoughts. Everything that's happening, just happened all at once and it just confuses me. I have so many mixed feelings about what's happened today. I'm happy, excited, in love, upset, confused, and a bunch of other feelings. The Ferris wheel came to a stop at the bottom and the worker opened the door for us. Harry stepped out first and offered me his hand, which I took smiling at him then thanking him. We thanked the worker. Harry told me to go head over to the car, so I walked over while he was talking to the worker and another man that I'm assuming is the manager. After sitting alone in my thoughts for a good 5-10 minutes, Harry came back an started the car. I stared down at my right hand that now had an engagement ring on it. It was gorgeous. I smiled at it.

"I can't believe this!" Harry glanced over to me while he had a worried expression written on his face. "I can't believe that after everything, we've been through that we're finally engaged! This is the most amazing feeling ever!" I smiled at him and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You, love, are beautiful, lovable, absolutely adorable, and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. I'd give you the world if I could. You're perfect." I blushed at his words and leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek.

We arrived back at our flat. Harry turned off the car and opened the car door for me. He closed the door after me as I thanked him. I started walking to the door when Harry came up behind me and swept me off my feet, literally. He carried me inside while whispering soft words in my ear. He kissed my temple and smiled at me. He gently placed my feet back on the ground while pressing those soft lips onto mine. He pushed me to the wall and started attacking my lips hungrily. His fingers combing through my long, wavy hair while mine were tugging on his. Harry's lips traveled down from my lips to my neck to my chest then back up. His lips landed back on mine roughly. His tongue slipped into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. His hands traveled from my hair down my back, along my spine to my ass. He gently squeezed it. I moaned in his mouth. As he was doing that my hands traveled out of his hair to his neck. Tapping a little rhythm on it. His other hand still in my hair moved down to my waist to support me. The kiss became more heated and more intense. I started to push him away from the wall and he happily obliged. We broke apart quickly but soon he pushed me onto the couch and climbed on top of me. He removed his blazer and threw it off to the side. I sat up a bit and Harry flipped me over to slowly unzip my dress. He did it excruciatingly slow. Eventually he unzipped it enough for me to strip out of it and throw it on top of his blazer. I was left in my Victoria Secret red lace bra and matching thong, while Harry was still practically fully clothed. I ripped the buttons of his shirt and threw it to the side. Still not satisfied, I hooked my fingers around the belt holes and looked at him through my eyelashes. The bulge in his pants grew. He unbuttoned the pants and remover them. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me up to his lips. He roughly pressed those perfect lips against mine. We started making out again in nothing but our underwear. Clothes scattered all around our family room floor. Right when things started to get even more heated the door swung open.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

A pause as they saw us...

"OH MY GOD!"

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I hoped you enjoyed the prologue, I know you guys still don't know who the two calls were but you will soon. Can you believe it? It's been a year since I completed I Wish! Last year at this time, I wrote that I Wish had 4000+ reads, well now a year later that number has more than doubled. It's now at 10,000+ reads and I just wanted to give you all the biggest hug ever! This wouldn't have been possible without all of you. When I started writing this, I didn't even think it'd get to 100 reads, so the fact that it now has 10,000 means so much to me! Thank you all so much for making this possible!

Now about this prologue, Harry and Rose now... that was heated! You didn't actually think I'd put a sex scene in the prologue now did you? It'd be no fun if they didn't get caught either. ;)

Well, the first chapter will hopefully be posted soon, but this year is much busier than last year because I'm a sophomore and I have two honor science classes and I take APush (AP US History). I'm a bit busy but I'll try my best. I also want to start Cuts and Bruises soon. So go ahead and check that out! :)

I love you all! Thank you all so much for your support, it means so much for both me and Tavie. :) <3

Love always,

Jasmine 💖