Chapter 6- Truth or Dare

Rose's POV 

Today I was over Ali's house with the boys and their girlfriends. I was going to spend the whole day with Eleanor, Louis, and Harry. We were going down to Santa Monica Pier, so I just wore a tank top that had Harry's signature then underneath it said Harry Styles. The shirt was yellow, then orange, and then pink. My shorts were another denim blue short shorts.

"Hey love, you ready to go?"

"Yeah!" I walked out of my room

"Ok... woah nice shirt." he complimented me "BOOBEAR!"

"What?"

"Look at my girlfriends amazing shirt."

"Why what is... ahh I see. Which ones do you have?"

"All of them!" I replied

"I see. Go change."

"Into what?"

"The Louis Tomlinson shirt."

"Umm no!"

"Louis what are you doing?" Eleanor asked coming out of their room

"He's asking me to change into the Louis Tomlinson version of this shirt!"

"No Louis let her wear that!" she yelled at Louis, and then turned to me "Where's the shirt?"

"Follow me." we went inside my room, and I took out all my One Direction shirts and Eleanor's jaw dropped. I took out the Louis shirt, and handed it to her.

"Thanks!" she left my room to get changed. I went outside where Louis and Harry were talking to each other, but once they saw me they stopped talking. Well, this is awkward thank God Eleanor was done changing!

"Yeah I have an awesome girlfriend!" we all laughed. We headed downstairs to my blue BMW. I headed for the drivers seat, but Louis took the car keys out of my hand.

The ride to Santa Monica was quiet. Eleanor and Louis sat up front while Harry and I sat in the back. We finally arrived. Santa Monica pier was beautiful. I loved coming here. We went paid for Unlimited Rides wristband. We rode the ferris wheel first, and we saw the whole pier, and the Pacific Ocean. It was gorgeous. The rest of the day we just ate, rode tons of rides, walked along the boardwalk and the beach, and we also took tons of pictures with their fans.

Later that Day 

We ate our dinner at Bubba Gump, and it was delicious dinner. The shrimp there was to die for because it was so fresh. Everything was so perfect. Right after we paid the sunset began. Some ran out of the restaurant, and took pictures along the boardwalk. We also went on the ferris wheel, and we saw the sunset from high above, and the sun was shining on the Pacific Ocean. We took pictures there too. This day was so perfect! Afterwards we decided to go over to the games where Harry won me a huge stuffed bunny. He was so adorable. I loved him so much. Louis won Eleanor a stuffed teddy bear. Harry also won a stuffed stuffed penguin for Eleanor. Louis won me a stuffed superman. El and I won a stuffed carrot for Louis and a stuffed cat for Harry. We went back home at around 10 o'clock and daddy direction was yelling at us. Oops! It was still early though to go to sleep so we decided to play Truth or Dare.

Truth or Dare Game

"Okay Louis truth or dare?" I asked mischievously

"Dare"

"Okay, go outside, and ask a random person on the street out!"

"Can I pass?"

"Yes, but someonelse here will have to give you a new one that's even worse!"

"Okay I'll take a new one!"

"Mikayla give him a new one!"

"Okay. I dare you to kiss someone here that isn't Eleanor, and it has to be on the lips too for at least 20 seconds."

"Umm... I choose Rose cause I love you sooooo much!" I was shocked. He walked over to where I was sitting, and he leaned over and kissed me in the lips. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20. We broke apart. If this weren't a dare I would have slapped him across the face. I saw Eleanor and Harry come over to us. El took Louis and Harry took me.

"Okay... moving on." Liam said breaking the awkward silence. I saw Louis pleading Harry to forgive him. I saw Eleanor and I mouthed I'm sorry. She smiled at me. I received a text from Eleanor.

El: it's alright ik Louis kissed you bc of a dare 

R: thanks so much I thought u were mad at me  

El: no not at u or Louis

She smiled at me and I smile back. Louis was still pleading Harry to forgive him. I received another text but this time it was from Louis.

L: tell Harry I'm sorry I didn't want to kiss u I have a girlfriend 2 u know 

R: yeah will do 

L: how r u and el? 

R: still friends I won't let Larry Stylinson to die

He looked up at mouthed thank you to me.

"Haz come with me." I whispered in his ear. He got up, and walked with me out of the room. We went into my bedroom. "Haz it was a dare please forgive Louis." I pleaded

"Oh alright."

"Yay! You're the best boyfriend in the whole wide world!" I hugged him, but he pulled away. I shot him a confused look, and he laughed. He pulled in by my waist and kissed me. He picked me up, and pushed me against the wall. "You know I think they're missing us!"

"Yup I think so too!" we went downstairs and once Louis saw me he had a hopeful look on his face, and I nodded. He smiled.

"Rose it's your turn!" Niall shouted across the room "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Okay you've moved right?" I nodded "Alright where was the worst place you've lived and why?" Ali, Mikayla, and I shifted uncomfortably in our seats. They knew where I hated to live they just didn't know why, but I guess they'll find out.

"Okay I have a confession to make."

----------------------------------------------- 

Hey guys, I love u all so much that I made a cliffie for you I know I suck. Oh well, I might update tonight or tomorrow but the chances of me updating tonight are very slim because im watching a play tonight, so yeah I think I'll update tomorrow. Sorry!

Luv u, 

Jasmine Xxx