Chapter 20- I Still Love You

Harry's POV

We were all rushing towards the hospital. I refuse to lose Rose again. During those two years I said I moved on but I never really did. I told Taylor I loved her , but I only thought about Rose. Then I saw Rose with Jake, and I felt really jealous. I missed her and wanted her only for myself. I know that that sounds selfish, but it's true. When Louis threatened to kiss her I wanted to tackle him to the ground, and while we sang 'I WIsh' I knew that what I was singing was true. The song was supposed to be dedicated towards our girlfriends, but I dedicated it to Rose. Then at the end when our eyes met when we both sang it as a duet, I felt like I was about to explode. She was wonderful, beautiful, and so amazing. Then she and Ali sang their parody of Moves Like Jagger. She of course sang the chorus that had me in it. I wonder if she thinks that everything in that song was true. She had such a angelic voice that it made me want her even more. I love her and no can ever replace her!

"Haz, we're here!" we all stepped out of Ali's car. We headed inside. I walked up to one of the nurses.

"Excuse me, but do you know if a girl named Rosalinda Snow is here?"

"Yes she is. Are you her family?"

"No her family is in America, but they have been notified." Ali said out of nowhere

"Oh alright. Is she over the age of 18?"

"Yes she is 21 years old right now."

"Thank you! So far Rose seems stable. She has no major injuries, but we still have to check if she has amnesia." we nodded our heads, and sat in the waiting room. My eyes started to droop, and I rested my head on Louis' right shoulder while Eleanor got his left. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Harry's Dream

I was sitting in the room with the boys and their girlfriends. A doctor came out, and was going to tell us if Rose was okay or not.

"Hello my name is Dr. Martin, and it seems that Rosalinda has slipped into a coma. We aren't sure if she will be able to wake up or not. There is a very slim chance of survival, and if she does wake up she will most likely suffer amnesia. I'm sorry." my eyes started to water. No, why her? Of all people why did it have to be my Rose? I'm begging that she lives through this, adn that she wouldn't suffer amnesia afterwards. We all walked into Rose's room. I saw laying their motionless. She looked beautiful even though she was probably dying. I walked over and knelt beside her.

"Please Rose come back to me."

*2 years later*

We all still haven't given up hope on Rose I refuse to. We decided to all go together today, and leave her flowers because today was the day that Rose was supposed to turn 23. I stared at her. She was still as beautiful as the day we met 16 years ago. I miss her laugh, her smile, her deep blue eyes. I missed her when I'm sleeping. I want to snuggle with her not just a pillow. I would do anything to get Rose back and I mean anything! We sat there hoping and praying that she would come back to us. I walk up to her and take her hand.

"Please Rose I want you back. I've changed please give me one more chance!" she wouldn't be here if I didn't cheat on her. This is all my fault! The monitor started slowing down then flat-lined.

"Haz wake up, wake up Haz we cna go see Rose now." I got up immediatley

"How is she? She's not in a coma or anything right?"

"No of course not, she doesn't even have amnesia. She is sleeping right now, but if you must see her you may go to her room which is 276." We all sprinted towards the room, and we opened the door, and found a sleeping Rose. I missed seeing her sleep. I forgot how peaceful she looked. I knelt down next to her just like in my dream. I took her hand.

"Rosalinda May Snow, I loved you, I still do, and I will NEVER stop loving you ever! Rose I'm begging you to please take me back because without you I'm absolutely nothing. Rose I still love you!" I saw a smile creep up to her lips. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Did I just hear the great Harry go on his knees and beg for a girl?" her voice was so angelic. She laughed and it sent shivers down my spine. "Haz I was sleeping not dying!"

"I know it's just that... never mind! But will you Rosalinda May Snow please take me Harold Edward Styles back?"

"Hmm..." she tapped her chin "Of course I'll take you back Haz!" my eyes lightened up, and there was a twinkle in her blue eyes. She reminded me a lot of Louis. Don't ask why it's just that maybe it was that they both have brown hair and deep blue eyes. Maybe it's the fact no can stay mad at those two for a very long time. Oh well, but Rose is still better. Sorry boobear, but you've been replaced. She patted a spot next to her, and I sat there.

"I love you Rose!"

"I love you too Harry!" that made me smile, and I kissed her soft lips never wanting to let her go ever again. There was a cough in the room.

______________________________

A/N/ YAYYYYYYYYYY MY BUNNIES, RARRY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I missed writing these Rarry moments withput feeling guilty that they were cheating! So what do you guys think, do you think that I should make another heartbreaking moment in the next 5 chapters? Hmm... I shall think about it...

Anyway RARRY is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them, I love writing about them, Anywhossssssssss bye my bunnies!

BUNNIES SHALL TAKE OVERRRRRRRR THE WORLD,

Jasmine Xxx