Chapter 21- Family Visit

Niall's POV

"Hey love!" I said once I saw Ali walking around my new flat.

"Hey Nialler!"

"Ali?"

"Yeah!"

"I was wondering if maybe you would like to move in with me." she looked at me shocked

"Umm... I don't know Niall. Don't you think it's a bit rushed?" Rushed? I knew it, I knew I shouldn't have asked her. There was a knock on the door, and I saw Harry and Rose standing in the doorway.

"Watcha doing here?" I asked

"Rose and I want to talk to you."

"Umm... okay?"

"Actually I'm going to talk to Ali." I nodded my head, and let Rose talk to Ali. They went upstairs, and shut the door behind them.

"Sooo... Harry what did you want to ask me?"

"When are you going to ask Ali to move in with you?"

"I already did."

"Oh, what did she say? Did she say yes?"

"She said it no she said it was 'rushed'!"

"Oh, well I think Rose will change her mind."

"How?"

"Rose is moving in with me so that'll change Ali's mind for sure."

"So you think that Rose moving in with you will change Ali's mind, and she'll want to move in with me? I will never understand yours or Rose's common sense!"

"Yes because Ali lives with Rose, and I highly doubt she'll want to live a flat all alone."

"Oh okay now I get it." I never knew that Rose and Ali shared a flat with each other.

"Niall?" I saw Ali descending down the stairs gracefully.

"Yea love?"

"Can I still move in with you? I mean does that offer still stand?"

"Of course you can still move in with me!"

"Yay!" she jumped into my arms.

"Umm... I have an announcement!" we all stared at Rose

"What is it love?" Harry walked up to her, and took her hand "You're not pregnant are you?" Ali and I looked at them shocked. They just got back together and they already did it?

"Harry!" she screamed looking as shock as Ali and I were. "I'm still a virgin!" Wait so they haven't done it yet it? Then why did Harry ask? I'm confused!

"Okay then what did you want to tell us? Is it bad news?"

"No, no, no, it's good news. Well, our family will be visiting from America, so that means everyone must be on their BEST behavior! Got it?" Harry and I nodded our heads, and Ali looked shocked.

"Wait, you're telling me they're coming here without telling me?"

"Yeah?"

"Well shit! Where are they staying?"

"At a hotel!" Rose gave Ali a look.

"Okay, so when are they going to be here?" I asked. Rose bit her lip, and Harry just stared at her. Seriously I never understood why they broke up. They're perfect for each other.

"Tomorrow." well shit!

------------------------------

A/N hey bunnies,

Going to see Tavie tomorrow can't wait but won't update until Tuesday maybe Monday if we're lucky sorry my bunnies but we're leaving soon byeeeeeeee!!!!!

With Love my Bunnies,

Jasmine Xxx ❤