Chapter 26- LEAVE!

Mikayla's POV

" Why are you guys here?"

" We were here before you Mikayla!" Ali pointed out.

" Bitch please!" I fought back

" What did you just call me?" She retorted.

" You heard me bitch!"

" Excuse you Mikayla. You really shouldn't be talking to your sister like that,"

" Don't tell me what to do!"

" I'm not telling you what to do, I'm asking you to respect your sister a bit more,"

" Don't you dare ever calling her my sister! Sisters support each other when one is getting married. Sisters don't turn their backs on each other. You wouldn't know that because you aren't and weren't ever close to your brother!"

" Shut the fuck up Mikayla. You don't know anything your talking about,"

" I do too know what I'm talking about Eleanor, and guess what? I know your little affair with your ex boyfriend so I wouldn't be talking about not knowing anything!"

" What fucking affair?! I didn't have an affair with anyone you bitch!"

" El, what is she talking about?"

" I promise boobear! I didn't have an affair with anyone! Do you believe me, or that whore!" Eleanor and Louis stepped outside to talk.

" You need to leave Mikayla,"

" What are you talking about?! You guys need to leave! I just got here with my HUSBAND!"

" Fine then. We'll leave, but don't think we're done with you Mikayla," Harry warned.

" Whatever... Manwhore!"

" What did you just call him?!"

" You heard me slag!"

" Yea, and I think my hand heard you too!" Before I knew it, Ali, Rose, and I were on the floor slapping, scratching, and pulling hairs on the floor. The boys came over to stop us, lr attempted to.

Don't they know anything better than to get in between a cat fight?

*

*

*

*

*

Ali's P.O.V.

" I FUCKING HATE HER! She's such a bitch!" I paced around the room.

" Babe, calm down!" I stopped and glared at him.

" How could I calm down when my sister, best friend, and I just had a cat fight? Tell me Niall!"

" Well, I could give you a kiss?" My frown turned upside down.

" I think that might help too," I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Then... It turned out into another infamous make out session. Who can say that they've made out with the Niall Horan? This girl!!!

---------------------------------------------

A/N/ Hey Princesses! Second update of the day I believe... I'm almost done writing the next chapter for WCD!! That's coming soon so stay tuned!!

Mikayla you son of a bitch! Who else hates Mikayla? Anyone?

Cute Nali moment? No? Okay!

I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but again, I do still have to update two more stories so...

I'll update WCD and DYBIHEA in a bit, along with a rant! I'll post the schedule of my update on my profile and i'll keep on the the bio!!

Love you all Princesses!!

Tavie xxx =D

P.S. Best friends till death?