Chapter 18- Introducing her, Introducing him.

Rose's P.O.V.

" She's uhh, my girlfriend. Two years tomorrow" he smiled, Taylor pulling him into a side hug.

Ouch...

"Oh! Taylor, nice to meet you! I'm Rose, this is Ali" I put on a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you too Rose!' she came in to give me a hug, and of course i needed to be polite so I gave her a hug also.

"We should sit" Harry said, and we all followed him.

"Hi everyone! My name is Alice, I will be your server today. Would you guys like anything to drink?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Ill get a coke" Louis said first.

"Make that 5 cokes," Dani, Liam, El, Taylor, and Harry added.

"I'll have a Sprite" Niall ordered.

"Make that two!" Ali added.

"And what would you like miss?" she asked.

"I'll get the Fresh Lemonade, thanks" I smiled, and with that she left.

"So... How did you guys meet?" Taylor asked.

Shit!

"He, uhh. He sp- spilled coffee on, uhm me. And yea!" I stuttered.

I didn't expect her to ask that!

"Oh that's... Interesting"

She's such a bitch!

"Yea" I muttered.

"So? Ali, what made you guys come here to England?" Dani asked, breaking the silence.

" We actually live here now. We finished college last year, and decided that we'd move here because Rose and i always dreamt of living here" Ali explained while they all nodded.

"Yep! And we're working on a movie right now too," I added.

"That's cool! What movie is it called?" El asked.

"I will make you love me. Really cliché, but it's so fun!" Ali laughed.

"Hey, where's Perrie and Zayn?" I asked.

"They went to watch a movie after Zayn finished recording, but theyll be hear soon," Danielle explained, and we nodded.

"Tell me more about this movie Rose," Louis said.

"It's a love square story. My character is bestfriends with Ali's character, and they meet these famous actors. Then Ali's character likes the boy that likes me, and I like the boy that like Ali. The normal love square kind of movie. Like what Ali said; cliche, but fun! You guys should come with us to the premier!" I said.

"Definitely." Harry muttered.

"Zayn and Perrie are in the car park. Come with me Lee" Danielle tugged Lima as they went to meet Zayn and Perrie.

"Here are your drinks," Alice came with a tray of our drinks.

"Thanks," i said, sipping my lemonade.

I feel so awkward! thier all snogging their boyfriends while my boyfriend is at a shoot.

"Hey Rose! Ali! It's nice seeing you guys again! It's been so long" Perrie smiled, pulling me in for a hug, then Ali after she pulled away from Niall.

They sat down and ordered their drinks and we ordered our foods.

After Lunch

"That was so good!" we all sighed, full from the many orders of Peri-Peri chicken. Well, except for Niall.