Chapter Nine

Only 3 people saw the Full Chapter Eight I posted, so I advise you to go back a chapter. If you read it the first time, that is a new version with wayy more details. Just Click the back button and vote! [:

Chapter Nine

I stared at Tailor's descending back, unsure what I had gotten into. I knew something was going on, so I did what I thought was smart. I followed Tailor. I walked swiftly and quietly after him, though I doubt he would have noticed. He looked angry, and I had a mini flashback of Pier and him back at the park. Maybe Tailor wasn't a morning person, or afternoon one for that matter. But what category does that put Pier in?The Grumpy Ass'? I giggled under my breath.

Tailor walked fast- inhumanly fast- towards our school's park, or junkyard. All you found back there was a bunch of litter. Even the crack-smoking guys didn't do their cracky work back there anymore. The place was  dead and trashed.

Pier was sitting on a rusty bench, sharpening a stick with a knife. Guess everyone has different forms of therapy. As Tailor headed towards his direction, and I decided to take cover behind a banged up car. Can't explain that to ya. Even a few feet away, it wasn't hard to hear what they were saying.

"You idiot! Care to get off your damn ass and explain why Kitten comes asking me questions about you, growling? Yeah, I get that she's your mate, but as future Luna your pack has the right to know what foolish things you've done to ruin any chances of our pack become one of the strongest!" Tailor screeched through clenched teeth. 

I sucked in air. Luna. Mate. Pack. Me. I was confused and angry. What the hell was wrong with these people? I picked up and sharp looking piece of metal, and rose from my hiding spot. 

"Listen you freaks, I demand to know whats going on here!" I shakily marched over to the two shocked boys, trying to act brave. 

Pier's eyes flashed black, and he opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again. I was about to say something, before I heard Tailor. Growl. He smirked at me,"Come on Kitten, you're a smart girl, put the pieces together," He grinned, and his teeth were sharper then normal. It wasn't his charismatic beach blond grin either, it was a twisted, knowing one. 

I took a step back and held up my metal stick,"What are you?" 

Tailor rolled his eyes and looked up at the sky,"You sure do know how to pick em' don't you?" 

I shook my head. No, none of this was real. It was a sick joke. I looked back at Pier and his face remained emotionless, but I felt strange tingles run throughout me, none of the less. I wasn't stupid. Mate+Luna+Alpha+Pack+Growling could only equal one thing: Pier and Tailor were werewolves. I laughed, and even it came out shaky. Don't be an idiot, Keylime. I internally strangled myself.

"Mate." My laughter stopped, and I met Pier's gaze, unsure if I had just imagined him saying that.

"You're. My. Mate."  Pier spoke the words softly, but I knew I hadn't imagined it.

"No." I mumbled, and the bell went off. All of our heads shot back towards the school, and I had momentarily forgot where we were.

Pier looked back at me and I said it louder. "No. None of this is real. Just a dream."

"A dream?" Pier stood up, and came closer to me. I sucked in air again, but didn't back away. I glanced back at Tailor, and he just stared, wearing a solemn expression.

"So tell me Kitten," Pier stepped forward and continued,"Do you normally dream about me kissing you?" He leaned in, and placed his lips on mine.

Cliff Hanger! Vote, and the next Chapter will be long. Thanks for reading!

----------Emilee [;