CHAPTER 37

"Chapter 38" updated on scrollstack!!

Siya sat alone on the balcony. The cool evening breeze swaying the curtains gently.

She had taken a leave from work because she needed.

Her mind was consumed with thoughts of her Vardaan and Aarohi, and the relationship they shared.

She had always known that things between them were not perfect, but she never imagined the extent of their troubles.

As she absentmindedly bit into a crisp apple, Siya replayed the conversation she had with Aarohi.

Aarohi had confessed that she no longer wanted to stay in the house, that their marriage was falling apart and she wanted a divorce.

The words echoed in Siya's mind.

"This house isn't home, pagal khana hai,"

Aarohi had cried out, her voice filled with pain.

Siya couldn't shake off the feeling of sadness that had settled in her heart since that moment.

She wished she could do something to help, to ease the pain that Aarohi was going through.

But she knew that some things were beyond her control.

Lost in her thoughts, Siya didn't notice Rakshit's approach until she felt his arms wrap around her from behind.

Startled, she turned around to see her husband smiling down at her, his eyes filled with love and concern.

"Hey, baby," Rakshit said softly, pressing his lips to her neck in a series of gentle kisses.

Siya leaned into his touch, relishing the warmth and comfort he provided.

But even in that moment of intimacy, her mind was preoccupied with worries about Vardaan and Aarohi.

"Rakshit," she whispered, her voice tinged with sadness.

He pulled back slightly, concern clouding his eyes as he took in her troubled expression.

"Yes, darling?" he replied, his hand reaching out to cup her cheek gently.

Siya hesitated for a moment before asking the question that had been weighing heavily on her mind.

"Where's Vardaan?" she inquired, her voice barely above a whisper.

Rakshit's expression darkened at.

"He's not here," Rakshit replied curtly, his jaw clenched.

She wrapped her arm around Rakshit's neck and spoke the words that had been weighing heavily on her mind.

"Aarohi needs a divorce," she said softly, her voice filled with emotion.

Rakshit remained composed, his eyes reflecting concern as he asked, "Does she told you?"