Fan or Flirt?

Ok that's it it's been two hours since my slight encounter with Mr. Biersack and all I can think about is him.

I've always told myself I won't get with a guy in a band and definitely not a guy who already has a girlfriend! What kind of girl would that make me? What would Hanna think of this?? Never mind she'd probably tell me to get some and make me go on his tour bus with her.

I decided to text her so we can finally meet up again and I can talk to her about it just to see if I'm going crazy or maybe Andy sleeps around with everyone which in that case no thank you.

"Hey HanHan meet me at the North side bathroom next to the water slide, I got some story tellin to do!" I texted her.

We met up about fifteen minutes later and we found a little ground area under a tree to sit at and I told her about what happened and how I wanna see him again to sort things out.

"Aw how cute I mean kinda weird cause in case you forgot I dated him for a short while but it's whatever I was a rebound for Scout." She told me.
Shit! I totally forgot she was with him back in his Andy Sixx days. Awkward.
"I have the perfect idea! There's an after party bbq tonight and I'll make sure Andy's going." She said with a slight smile like she wants us to do something.

"Okay, but in case you forgot he kinda has a girlfriend. Juliet." I said.
All she did was roll her eyes, laugh and grab my hand walking me to go watch Asking Alexandria preform. We got to watch on the stage right behind them. The new singer is hot and has a great voice just saying..
Andy's way cuter tho.
What am I saying!?

****

We hung out with a couple awesome bands and I got to talk to Chris Drew some more, he's really nice!
Finally Warped was over but not fully.
Bbq time.
I must say I'm pretty excited for this bbq for a vegan haha but don't worry no meat for me. Oh I couldn't just fit in a dirty joke there..

There's a bunch of people here including a couple fans. I got Hanna B right next to me with out elbows wrapped around each other like in the movies when they're skipping. It's so no one yanks her away or like wise.

She walks around as if she's trying to find something then she stops and looks a good bit in front of her. It was Andy. Sitting alone surprisingly, on a curb smoking a cigarette.
Hanna looks at me with that smirk again and begins to talk:
"Oh, um, did I just hear my name?? I think I did I better go, you go have fun!" She said smiling big the whole time.

Well fuck.
What am I supposed to say to him?
I notice he's out of his stage clothes, he's wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and camo shorts that go to just past his knees and a batman SnapBack.
I hate camo. Should that be the convo starter or is that too mean?

"Hey there." I said walking towards him and sitting down on the curb with him.

"Hey." He smiled just like earlier but a little bit bigger this time. I notice he really stares into someone when they talk to him. I really like that.

"So, uh if you remember, which you probably don't, I'm that "crazy fan" girl who screamed at you during set earlier. Sorry about that I'm really not one of those fans." I said kind of nervous to see what he would say to that.

At this point I realize he has a red solo cup with beer in it, he picked it up and drank while I was talking and I heard the cup finish. When he was done he returned to a not smiling face not mad just you know that face that makes him look all mysterious.
"Oh no, don't worry about it! I kinda did a creepy smile when I saw you so you're not the only one embarrassed. It's just not every day I see a girl as beautiful as you." He said as he looked down and smiled.
Is? This? Real??
I felt my cheeks more red than they've been their whole life. I didn't even know I could blush.
I started to get nervous that he may see my blushing and I think he could tell I looked nervous because he said:
"You know what, sorry, that was uncalled for. Sorry, uh, what's your name?"
"Helena. Helena Mis Rae. And no, no no it's fine really it was really cute of you." I said doing a small laugh.
At this time I was feeling kinda bad for talking to him like this when he has w girlfriend.
He's been smoking this whole time and he just finished. He looks down to his hand with a finished cigarettes. He takes out a pack from his back pocket and opens it to realize it's empty.
I guess that means that's the end of the party for him because he then tells me he has to go.

He very hesitantly asks me "D-do you wanna come back to the bus with me? I mean with all my band members, just to hangout."

What I'm about to say could be one of the dumbest things I've ever said.
"You know what why not!" I said trying to smile to hide how I know that was the wrong answer. I think the party feeling or the Pierce The Veil "Counting Cars" song playing live is getting to my head.

He stands up trying to hide his smile and I just look into his eyes and see the happiness in it right now. It's one of the best feelings to feel him be happy, and because of you? Is he happy because I'm coming on the bus with him? I don't think I've ever seen anything so beautiful. But I can't be with him. I won't. He has Juliet.

He walks me to the bus and as we walk in we see Ashley making out with a girl on the couch and Jake sees us and offers us some Jack Daniels.
Oh how I need this.

Andy looks at me with his mysterious face on "Lena how old are you?"

I took the bottle and gulped down about two shots and said "17, but who cares?" I said smiling.

He looked really surprised. At both things.
Jake looked at me super confused and touched my shoulder to make me look him in the eyes. I could see he's drunk and I can smell it on him. "You look like- like ol-lder than m-m-e!" He said louder.
Andy took a couple shots and I took about two or three more. I have a high tolerance.

***
It was about twenty minute later after playing headbands with Andy and Jake.
"Hey I'm gonna head to sleep." He seemed barely loopy now and he went off.
I could feel my heart beat racing. Me and Andy alone on the bus couch. Andy could see I'm scared and said "It's okay Lena, I don't bite, I mean at least not unless you're into that kinda stuff." He winked then laugh. I felt my heart through my fingers and I was feeling pretty loopy. "Kidding of course!" He said.

////

OUW what will happen, comment ideas and like it up for more!!