Suspense

HELENA'S P.O.V

I drove to the tattoo shop with Andy beside me.

I wanna know what stupid tattoo he's gonna get. Considering he's pretty drunk it must not be the best idea but oh well.

Once we got to the place I saw it was some small but not too rundown tattoo and piercing place.

"Don't get out." Andy said smiling and quickly getting out of the car.

He ran to my side of the car and opened the car door for me. Aw that's cute.

"Okay now you can." He said with a kid-ish smile on his face. The smile I love to see.

I blushed and got out of the car and we walked to the door.

"Andy," I started, "what tattoo are you getting?" I said looking at him kind of concerned as we walked.

He returned his finger on his lip like earlier when he thought he was telling a secret.

"Shh it's a secret." He said as he closed his eyes. He's so drunk. Oh my.

Andy opened the door for me and I walked in nodding in a thank you way to Andy.

A black man in dreads looked up from behind the counter.

Andy walked in behind me.

"Trimane!" Andy said opening his arms in a hug way as he walked towards the man who looked in his late 20's.

He looked excited to see him like they're best friends.

"Lena, this is Trimane, the best fucking tattoo artist in L.A." Andy said with a big smile. Oh how his smile is even cuter when he's drunk. The smallest thing will make him smile ear to ear.

Trimane walked towards me and we shook hands as he grinned but not in the drunken but adorable way like Andy.

"Hi Lena, I'm Trimane. I work the late shifts here." He said. I nodded and smiled. I think I'm a little tired cause I get quite when I'm tired and it's noticeable because I'm usually always loud and talking to everyone a lot.

He turned on his heels and looked at Andy again. "So what are you guys looking to get tonight?" Trimane asked.

Andy walked closer to him smiling and whispered in his ear. I couldn't make out what he was saying. God damn it Andy tell me what you're getting.

"Alright man, you sure you wanna do this?" Trimane asked.

He lead Andy to the back and went behind some curtain which I guess is where they do some tats. Even though there are two other tattoo chairs out here. But they also don't want me to see it until it's done because they're fuckfaces.

Well, this'll be fun. I guess I'll just sit here and wait. I sat down in a red chair by the front where customers wait. I pulled out my phone and started looking at things on Instagram. Someone tagged me in a photoshop photo of me and Andy kissing that they made from an old pic of Andy and Juliet kissing. Oh gosh.

About twelve minutes later a girl walked in the shop with a name tag. Her name is Jamie. Does she work here? I thought Trimane was the only one who was here this late. She's really pretty though. She has black long hair and a bunch of tattoos. She's really skinny like me but I'm almost positive she has fake tits. You do you.

After the bell on the door rang as she came in and smiled looked at me, Trimane quickly rushed out of the back room with Andy following momentarily.

"Jamie!" Trimane said relieved. They hugged then Andy came over and explained.

"She came to give you a tattoo while I get mine." He said into my ear.

WAIT WHAT!? ME?? Andrew what the fuck did you get me into!??

I guess I never really told you guys about my tattoos. This wouldn't be my first one. I know I'm 16 but there's a lot of places that will do great illegal tattoos.

I got my first tattoo when I was when I was sixteen I got the words "love yourself first" on my right hand below my pinky in cursive on the side. It's beautiful.

And I got a couple band quotes all over my body in various places and a bunch of beautiful flowers on my left thigh all the way up to my mid stomach. That ones my favorite it flows perfectly on my body.

And on my left hand I have a tattooed Indian style design like a permanent black henna.

It might seem like a lot for a sixteen year old but almost every time I would get enough money I would get a tattoo.

"You're fucking kidding." I said to Andy in a stern face like you better be.

He just chuckled. "We were just sketching up my tattoo in the back. You're gonna love it." He said and nudged at me.

How could he make me get a tattoo out of nowhere?

"I don't even know what I want!" I said to Andy not loud enough for Jamie and Trimane to hear that we were fighting through their own conversation.

"Oh, just let me handle that." Andy said with another evil smirk. This is going to be terrible.

"Helena?" Jamie came over to me and put her hand out.
I returned the handshake and replied. "That's me." I said trying to give a nice smile even though I was mad at Andy for telling them I would do this. I really shouldn't.

"Great." She said and I noticed Andy went away and sat on one of the tattoo black chairs and Trimane went to the back. Probably to get the sketch.

"I'm Jamie and I was called in to give you a tattoo. You are over eighteen right?" She asked. I'm good at lying so I told her "Of course." And gave a re assuring smile and shrugged as if it was a funny question.

Trimane came back and handed Jamie a piece of paper.

She nodded and Trimane went back to his station with Andy and got ready to start the tattoo. I didn't look over because I didn't want to see where he was getting it. The station was behind me so it wasn't hard.

I could tell what the paper was. Andy must've drawn up his own sketch of my tattoo too. Oh my god what is it though? What if it's something dumb? What if he spelt a word wrong? What if he wanted me to have a tattoo of crow on my neck? I can't deal with this I want the tattoo over and done with.

//

AHH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER?? HOW COULD I? I NEVER LEAVE CLIFF HANGERS! LOL GUESS YOU GUYS HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO GUESS THE TATTOOS. NO ONES GUESSED IT SPOT ON YET(; TRY IN THE COMMENT SECTION ONE MORE TIME AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOURE EXCITED TO SEE WHAT THE TATS ARE!