12|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥...

As you and Onceler got back to his factory, you walk out of the limo, coughing from thr pollution that was going on... Trees getting cut down by the machine chopping cars, the animals hiding behind the rocks. You put a hand on your nose, getting your luggages and walking in the factory with Onceler. "Ignore the messy and polluted commotion there... Aight? The important thing is, you're here with me." He says in a quiet tone, making you have shivers down your spine. As you both got through the big doors, there you saw Isabella and the family. You shivered, remembering how Isabella treated you in the past.

As the she-devil saw you, she raises an eyebrow and has the audacity to fake a smile! You softly smile back, holding that soft and kind girl facade while you still had patience with her.

"Hey, mama... Y/N is staying with us now." The boy says, making Isabella nod slowly.

"Alright, Oncie, just for you, baby." She says, taking a sip of her tea and reading her newspaper.

Onceler holds your hand and brings you to the guest room, putting all of your stuff there. "I also stay in this room, so just make yourself home, alright?" He says, ruffling your hair and walking out, towards the biggest door in the factory.. His office.

You close the door, unpacking your stuff and putting all of your stuff in the right order. You then hear the door open, smiling softly as you thought it was Onceler. "Onceler?" She raises an eyebrow... And no. It wasn't Onceler... It was Isabella.

She looked mad, upset... Well, all of the above of all the bad expressions you could think of! She slams the door close, walking near you with a fierce look. "Let's set up a few ground rules here, brat." She says, pinning you on the wall and stepping on your foot with her heel.

You wince in pain, but Isabella immediately putting a hand on your mouth. "If you ever say anything about this to my baby boy... Oh, I will not hesitate to put you under the bus and make Onceler disgusted, ashamed, and dissapointed you." She says, letting go of you and stepping on your foot aggressively.

"Alright, darling! Bye, enjoy your stay!" She says, walking away with a bright smile, then closing the door, while you were left there... Afraid, hurt, and mad.

You felt tears wear out from your eyes, falling to the ground and quietly sobbing on the floor like a baby.

"I should've known about his mom..." You says, taking in all of the pain, holding your foot that was stepped by blondie.

You then hear the door open, again, making you wipe your tears fast and act like nothing happened. "Oh, Onceler! You're back." You say, standing up and laughing a bit.

"Why were you laying on the floor?" He asks, chuckling and shaking his head as he does so.

"I thought it felt cool..." You lie, rubbing the back of your neck, making him laugh even more.

"But it seems like you fixed your stuff nicely! That's awesome, Y/N." He says, making you blush and smile.

"Thanks..." You say in a sheepish tone.

This is slowly going downhill, and yet... You still don't bother to even talk about it? Well, Isabella did say she'd put ypu under the boss if you tell... So, seems like you're gonna fall from a hill, and slowly lose EVERYTHING. Your internal self tells you, but you were too stupid... Too blinded to even see these things. The trees being cut down, his family being toxic, and Onceler slowly becoming toxic himself... You promised yourself you could help him. Help? Bullshit.