Ghost (one direction) (boyxboy)

Prologue

~Zayn's POV~

"No, You promised me you wouldn't do it again!" I yell at my soon to be ex-boyfriend, Jason. He just cheated on me. Again.

"But, Zaynie, I still love you and I know It was wrong to do it, but the girl was just so pushy. Please, give me another chance." He begged. Oh, so now the girl was just pushy. A new wave of rage races through my body. I clench my hands into fists to keep me from hitting him.

"No, Jason, you could have pushed her away. Instead I found you in our bedroom, fucking her. You did this before and I'm not going to give you another chance!" I yell and run upstairs to the bedroom. As fast as I can I take my suitcase and start throwing my clothes in it. I have to leave this place before I lose it. He can't see me cry.

When Jason enters the room, I'm already trying to close the suitcase. "What are you doing, You can't leave me." He says panickly. I stand up and walk back downstairs. As I open the front door, I turn back when last time to look at the filthy cheater that I once called my boyfriend.

"I can leave you and that's what I'm going to do. Oh, and by the way, we're through!" I yell and slam the door shut behind me. I can hear him yelling my name a few more times before he gives up. Good, he understands finally that he won't see me again.

Briskly I walk down the street, but stop as soon as I realise I have no place to stay. My parents kicked my out when I told them I'm gay. Well, my father was fierce when I told it. I could see his eyes slowly fill with disgust. Then he dragged me upstairs to pack my things. When I was done he threw the suitcase through the window. My mom could just stop him from throwing me out the window too, but when I looked at her with pleading eyes, she just shook her head. 

Tears start to form in my eyes as I think back at that horrible day. I went straight to Jason's house then and he let me live with him because I was his boyfriend. With emphasis on was. I never want to see that bastard again. 

I snap out of my thoughts when a car passes me. I shake my head in an attempt to get rid of my bad thoughts. Now I need to find a place to stay. Go to my friend isn't an option. His parents are homophobic and they banned me from their house too. And it's almost 11 PM. 

My best and only friend is Liam Payne. He was the only one who didn't abandoned me when I came out as gay in school. I used to be popular, the school bad boy. But now I get bullied. Main bully, Harry Styles. He beats me up everyday before school starts, but ensures that he beats me there where no one can see the bruises. The smirk on his face when he sees me is enough to make me want to run, but I know I can't. Harry is stronger and faster then me and he has the whole school on his side. That is, except for Liam. 

I notice I zoned out again, this time while I was walking. When I look up I see I'm in a part of the town I've never been before. Everything looks abandoned. The houses are dirty, with unkempt gardens and peeling paint. In some houses are even some bullet holes. Surprised I look around. How is it possible that I've never been here before in the nineteen years I live in Bradford.

Suddenly a thought comes in my head. If the houses are abandoned, maybe I can stay in one of them. With a little smile on my face I walk up to the first house on my left side, but as I try to open the door I realize It's locked. Just my luck. With a sigh I walk to the next house. It's bigger then the last one, but this is the house with the bullet holes. As I turn the door handle, it opens with a loud cracking sound. 

"Hello?" I yell to make sure nobody lives here. As I don't get an answer I walk inside. I come into a hall with one door, which leads to the living room. When I explore the rest of the house I see that the previous owner must have left the house without taking the furniture with them. Every room must look exactly the same as when they left it, but with a layer of dust. Finally I come into the bedroom of a teenage boy I assume. The walls are a light blue and there are poster everywhere. The bed is made and it's like it's calling my name. 

Suddenly I feel how tired I am and the bed looks really soft. Without doubt I lay down on the bed and even before my head touches the pillow, I'm of to dreamland, not noticing the other presence in the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had an idea for a story and I just had to write it down, so here it is.

Do you like it? Let me know if I should write further or not.

Comment, vote or follow.

xx Lisa xx