~Chapter 7~

Chapter 7~Is that...

~Zayn's POV~

The rest of the lesson I just sit in my seat starring at Niall, but everytime he locks eyes with me, he turns away quickly. Like he doesn't want to face me. And as soon as the bell rings, he disappears. Not through the door, but just like he fades out. It's going to take a while to get used to that.

I collect my stuff and walk out of the room, but wait for Liam in the corridor.

"What were you doing during music?" He asks once he reaches me. I shrug. "I was thinking about something funny." I lie. 

Liam studies my face for a while and then a light smile covers his face. "I don't know what's gotten into you these days, but I'm glad you're happy again Zayn." He says and then starts dragging me through the corridor to our next class. Drama. I heard we'll get a new teacher. I hope he's a good one for drama. 

Our last drama teacher was a disaster. He couldn't act himsef and always just told us what we had to do without explaining things. I know it's rude to say, but I'm glad he retired. 

I walk into the classroom and plop down onto my seat while Liam sits down next to me. The teacher isn't here yet. I'm really curious for who he is. 

Suddenly I see Niall appear on the windowsill. He looks at me and gives me a small smile. Does that mean he's not mad at me for what happened in music lesson? I hope not. 

I beam him a smile back and then I hear the door open. (A/N sorry for this, please remember it's just a story.) In walks a man around 44 years old. He has blue eyes and feathery brown hair. He's smiling wide as he looks to the students. "Hello class. I'm your new drama teacher. My name is Louis Tomlinson." He says. 

Then I hear a loud gasp comming from the window. My head turns rapidly to where Niall is sitting, a hand over his mouth and eyes wide and filled with tears. 

Then I realize who is standing in front of the classroom. It's his boyfriend. 

Immediately a pang of jealousy hits me. What if Niall is still in love with him? What if Louis can see Niall? That can not happen.

Niall stands up and starts to walk over to the front of the class, but Louis doesn't pay attention to him, so he can't see Niall. A little weight falls from my shoulders as I notice that. 

"Louis..." Nial whispers while raising his hand to touch his cheek, but on the last moment he decides against it and drops his hand. He stands there frozen as he watches Louis for fife minutes straight. Then he turns to me. His blue eyes are still filled with tears. 

All I want to do now is run over to him and hug him, but I can't. What will everyone think of my. Instead of hugging him I give Niall a look of pity. Then Niall walks over to me and says "Please, help me.  Stay after class and talk to him for me." He beggs, tears spilling over now, and I nod. How can anyone say no to the face he's giving me. 

Then Niall hugs me and sits down on my lap for the rest of the drama class. His head is burried in the crook of my neck and his tears are still falling. They roll over my shirt without wetting it and sparkle like pearls in the sunlight that falls through the window. 

Finally the bell that indicates the end of the lesson rings and the students start to walk away.

"You can go, Liam. I have to talk with the teacher first." I say as my best friend stands in front of my desk. He looks confused at me, but leaves without questioning it.

As everyone has left the classroom, I still sit in my chair with Niall on my lap.

Louis is standing in front of the blackboard, cleaning it. Awkwardly I clear my throat and with a shriek Louis spins around. 

"Ohw, Zayn, what are you still doing here?" He asks. Niall smiles a little and whispers in my ear "He's exactly the same as I remember him." 

Nervously, I gulp before I speak. "I have to talk with you, Mr. Tomlinson." 

"What's the matter?" Louis ask confused.

"Well, this might be weird, but you have to believe me. I promise you that all I say is the truth." 

Louis loks even more confused now. "What is it? What happened?" A little panick sneaks into his voice as he says that.

"Do you remember the time when you were 18 and you had a boyfriend?" I ask, not sure how to start this.

Immediately Louis mouth falls open. "... How did you..." 

"Well, Louis, you may not believe this, but Niall is standing here beside me." I say and I see Tears appear in Louis' and Niall's eyes as they look at each other. Of course Louis can't see Niall. 

"Niall?" Louis asks slowly and raises his hand to touch the air where Niall is. Niall too raises his hand and they meet halfway. Due to the change in Louis eyes I can tell that he feels Niall. And that he can see him. 

Then the moment is over and Louis hand falls through Niall. They both are holding back their tears. 

"Niall, I want you to know that I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I loved you with all of my heart, but I moved on from you. I'm married now and I'm very happy. Still, I never forgot you. I thought about you every day, blaming myself for your death and I still blame myself. If I didn't came out with you that day you still had been alive." 

"Tell him it isn't his fault.' Niall says to me without removing his eyes from Louis.

"He says it wasn't your fault." I repeat.

"Thank you, Niall. Maybe I'll be able to move on completely now." Louis says.

The bell for the next class rings and Mr. Tomlinson comes back from his trance.

"Zayn, it's time for you to go to your class. Thank you for doing this." He says and smiles politly. "Goodbye Niall!"

"Bye Louis." Niall says and again I see Louis eyes twinkle and understand that he heard Niall. Then Niall turns to me and says. "Thank you Zayn. See you later." And disappears then.

I start to walk out of the classroom, but before that happens, Louis calls me one more time.

"Zayn! Wait a moment!" I stop and turn around to face my drama teacher once again.

"I can see in your eyes that you love him." He says.

"...How did you know?" I ask.

Louis shrugs. "I see the way you look at him, but all I wanted to say is that you can't give up on him. I'm sure you'll find a way to be with him." Then he pushes me out of the classroom and closes the door in my face. 

A smile spreads on my lips as I start to walk to my next lesson. Maybe Louis is right and I'm going to find a way to make Niall mine, but first, I have to piss. 

I walk into the bathroom and start death in my tracks. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Is that... Liam and Harry... Snogging each other...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm sorry it took so long, but I think this is the longest chapter up till now. 

You thought it was good? Did I end this with a good cliffhanger? 

Comment?

Vote?

Follow? 

We knows, maybe i'll update sooner.

xx Lisa xx