~Chapter 11~

Chapter 11~forgive and forget

~Zayn's POV~

I wake up and the first thing I notice is Niall laying next to me in the bed. His hand lies through my tummy. It's quite a funny sight, but when I look up, my amusement is replaced by adoration. 

Niall is still asleep, but although I can't see his beautiful eyes, he remains enchanting. The sunlight falls through the window on his face, so due to his pale skin, it looks like he is glowing. 
His pink lips are looking very kissable and the slight blush on his cheeks make him look cuddly.
He's simply perfect.
And he's mine. I can't believe it. I can finally call him mine.

Last night was amazing. No, we didn't have sex. That would be wrong. No, we just cuddled in the bed with some sweet kisses here and there. We just enjoyed each other's presence. 

Suddenly Niall starts to stir next to me and I realize I must have been staring at him like a pervert. 

" Good morning, Ni." I say and ruffle his hair. Niall yawns. Then his eyes open slowly and reveal the beautiful blue I've been craving to see again.

"Hi, Zayn." He says when his eyes found mine. A smile spread on his face and the corners of my mouth follow soon after.

"Were you staring at me while I was asleep?" He asks innocent. 

"I.. Euhm." How did he know? Niall chuckles.

"You were! Don't worry, I would stare at you too." He says and smiles a breathtaking smile. 

Then I notice something. "Hey, Niall? How comes you were sleeping? I thought you couldn't sleep?"

"Ow, well, I can sleep, but I don't need it." He explains and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer and burying his head in my neck. 

"I didn't know that." I say. I can feel his lips ghost over the skin in my neck, making goosebumps appear. Slowly he leaves a few kisses while teasingly nibbling on my neck.

"So, when are you going to talk with Liam?" He asks. His breath is tickling me.

"I guess when I get to school." I say and grab my phone from the bedside table. I look at the clock and gasp. "Shit! School started half an hour ago!" I jump up from the bed and pull on my clothes as quick as possible. Niall is laughing at me, while he just let his clothes appear on his body.

When I brushed my teeth and go to do my hair, Niall grabs my hand and drags me out of the house, saying that my hair is perfect the way it is. 

We run over the streets to school, his hand in mine while grinning at each other. In no time we reach the school. I let go of Niall's hand with a pout, but I know I have to. People would think I'm weird holding hands with the air.

Quickly I run to the classroom where my teacher has long started the lesson. I knock at the door and walk in.

"And finally Mr. Malik decided to join my lesson." Mr. Polsen says with an annoyed look on his face. 

'Believe me, you're annoying me too.' I think in his direction and go for my seat without saying a word to him.

I sink down next to Liam, who's already staring at me with a questioning look on his face. I just shrug at him and turn to look out of the window... Or at Niall, who's sitting on the windowsill. 

He's staring out the window and looking beautiful, like always. 

Suddenly a poke in my side interrupt my daydreaming. I turn to my left and see Liam, who's ready to poke me again. I take hold of his hand before he can.