Meeting A New Injured Friend

Meeting A New Injured Friend:

The Dragons Slayers had just finish their missions, and was on their way home. The Fairy Tail guild. Master Makarov, the guild master of Fairy Tail, had sent all the Dragon Slayers on missions, because he saw at the Grand Magic Games that they couldn't kill a dragon. Also because sometimes he needed peach in the guild.
The salmon-haired boy with a scarf also known as Natsu Dragneel, the youngest and only girl Dragon Slayer Wendy Marvel and the blonde and oldest Dragon Slayer Laxus Dreyar was chatting, while the black-haired and red eyed first generation Dragon Slayer Gajeel Redfox was in his own world. He just wanted to go home and eat some iron. His black exceed, Pantherlily, was sitting on his head with closed eyes and crossed arms. Pantherlily want to go home as much as Gajeel, but they all walked the way home because of The Dragon Slayers motion sickness. Wendy just got a while ago.
"Hey! Gajeel!" Natsu yelled to him. Gajeel had not heard him at all. Natsu had been screaming his name for five minutes and was getting annoyed. The Iron Dragon Slayer just turned his head to the pink haired mage.
"Yeah?"
"We just thought if you had something on mind, since you were so quiet" Wendy smiled to him. Why was she so kind? Even through she was so nice, she could beat some asses to next week.
"Nah, just thinks about getting home as fast as we can" Gajeel putted his hands behind his head. Wendy nodded and talked with Carla, her white exceed. Natsu tried to pick a fight with Laxus once again. He never changed. Gajeel looked up at the sky. There wasn't any clouds.
"So, Natsu, when are you going to confess your feelings for Lucy?" Laxus asked, smirking at Natsu. There came a little pink shape on Natsu face, as he looked away.
"What are you talking about? I aren't in love with her," Natsu answered. You could see that he was lying.
"Do he even know what love is?" Gajeel chuckled his 'Gehe' after he said that.
"Shut it Metal head!" Natsu was about to punch Gajeel but was stopped by The Lightning Dragon Slayer.
"Don't lie, Natsu, you are deeply in love with her" Laxus poked Natsu with his elbow. Natsu just growled at Laxus. The blonde male laughed a little and the bluenette giggled. Happy, the blue exceed, just said what he always say.
"He liiiikes her" Then Laxus couldn't hold it in, laughed more.
"Happy!" Natsu yelled at his best friend.
"Sorry, but it's true" Happy sat down on Natsu's shoulder. There were silence in some time, until Natsu said something.
"Hey look!" Natsu pointed at something. The other Dragon Slayers and exceeds looked closer. If it weren't for their Dragon nose, they would never had guess it was a person. They all walked closer and as they came closer, they saw it was a girl. The girl had hair down to her hips and in two pigtails. Her hair colour was light-blonde. She had a scar over her left eye. This girl wasn't that tall, she was a little taller than Levy.
Natsu was the first to run over to her, but he had Happy close behind him. The other Dragon Slayers and exceeds came over to them as . Wendy started to heal her as they found out she was breathing very slowly and probably close to death. The girl had white shorts on. She didn't have any shoes on, however the worst was that she didn't had any shirt on and had bloody scars on her back.
"Oh my...Poor girl" Carla said, with a somehow worried face.
"Do you think she will be okay?" Wendy asked when she was finish healing. She looked around at her guild mates.
"I don't know" Natsu said, looking around. "But the people there did this is long gone"
"She must have been laying here for a pretty long time," Gajeel said, crossing his arms.
"Let's take her back to the guild," Laxus said as he took the little girl up. He did it very slowly, afraid that if he did it to fast she would get hurt.
"But we should probably get a shirt first" Lily said pointing at her half-naked body. Wendy had some spare clothes with her, it didn't fit her that well, but it covered what it should.
When the Dragon Slayers came home to the guild, happiness welcomed them. Many of their guild mates met them at the door, because it was quite boring when the Dragon Slayers wasn't there. However, their eyes soon landed on the girl they had with them. Makarov walked over to them and looked at the girl. He didn't had a expression, but you could see a worry in his eyes.
"Who is this girl?" He asked, taking a step closer.
"We don't know" Natsu said.
"We found her in the woods on our way here," Carla said, while Wendy held her close.
"She has bloody scars all over her back and when we found her, she was nearly not breathing" Lily said with crossed arms looking at the girl. Mirajane took the little girl from Laxus and walked into the infirmary, with Wendy and Carla behind her. Natsu and Happy walked over to where Lucy and Erza was sitting. Gray was out on a job, so Juvia was sitting over at the bar drawing something. Laxus sat at the table Raijinshū was sitting. They cheered as he sat down. Gajeel sat in the front of Levy, with Lily beside him on the table. Levy's cheerleaders, also known as Jet and Droy wasn't at the guild for some reason.
"Oi, Shrimp" Gajeel said as he looking at the bluenette there was reading a book. It looked like it was about a dragon. The Iron Dragon Slayer looked at the book cover. However, Levy laid the book down.
"Hello Gajeel" She smiled to him. "Something happened at the job?"
"Yup" He said as he sat back in the chair.
"That is?"
"We found a girl" Gajeel closed his eyes as he putted his hands behind his head. Lily shocked his head and sighed.
"It looked like the girl had been in a fight, but there were none around" Lily jumped into Levy's lap. "Gajeel said they haven't been there for a long time, so that's probably why she nearly was dead"
"Was she close to death?" Levy was in shock. "I just wonder why they didn't kill her" Levy looked down at Lily. "Not that I want her to die..." He just shrugged.
"We can kinda say she was lucky" Levy took Lily up from her lap and sat him on the table. She walked to the infirmary where the girl, Mira, Wendy and Carla was. Left back was the black exceed and the Iron Dragon Slayer.
"Why are you the only one she let sit on her lap?" Gajeel asked his partner.
"Because I'm smaller than you and I fit there" Lily smiled, known that Gajeel was in love with the little Script mage. Even through, Gajeel would never say it out loud.
"I haven't said anything about me?" Gajeel sat up, looking down at Lily.
"I knew what you were thinking about" Lily walked over to Gajeel and sat in the front of him.
"You do? What am I thinking on right now?" Gajeel asked the black exceed, with a smirk
"Probably Levy" Lily smirked back and looked the last place he saw Levy. Gajeel was about to say something, but was cut off by Lily. "Don't lie, it was" Gajeel sighed and looked the way Levy walked.
"Hmph..."
"Levy is the only thing you have been thinking about lately," Lily said as he found a kiwi.
"I don't know why" Gajeel sighed, feeling his defeat.
"You are probably in love with her" Gajeel looked at Lily with a shocked face. "She is also the reason we haven't been on job alone, if it wasn't for Makarov there said all the Dragon Slayers should go on jobs together, you would have been here at the guild and stalking Levy, just like Juvia do with Gray" Lily took a bite of the kiwi and closed his eyes. Gajeel slammed his head down into the table, whispering;
"Defeat by my own cat..." Lily smiled, proudly.
In the room with Mirajane, Wendy, Carla, Levy and the girl.
"Do you think we were too late?" Wendy asked Mirajane, with worry in her voice. Mira shocked her head.
"She is breathing, so she is going to be okay" Mira smiled down to Wendy, making the shorter girl believing more, that she was alive.
"I wonder what powers she has" Levy smiled, sitting on a chair in the front the window.
"Maybe something we have never seen before" Carla said as she looked at the girls face.
"Do you think she would join Fairy Tail or maybe leave again?" Levy asked, hoping she would stay.
"I hope she will join Fairy Tail" Mira said, smiling.
"It is nice to see new faces around" Wendy smiled, up at Carla.
"I remember when you two joined" Levy said, looking at Carla and Wendy, with a smile.
"Yeah, it was a blessing sent from Marvis" Wendy said. "I got to learn about things I always wondered about" Wendy sweat dropped, with a faint blush. "Also think I wish I never knew" The girls giggled.
"Yeah, we got to go on adventures and have fun" Carla said with a smile.
"You can next time go on a job with The Shadow Gear group" Levy smiled. "We always have it fun when we are on missions, when through it mostly always me who do the job.
"Oh yeah, I totally forgot you, Droy and Jet were a team" Carla said, sweat dropping a little.
"Yeah, you are mostly around Gajeel" Wendy said with a smile, but a brighter smile came to Mirajane. Levy just blushed.
"What...What do you mean?" Levy asked, thinking about the Dragon Slayer.
"Well, you are always with him, and I have notice that you always stands beside him" Carla said, looking down at Wendy. She just nodded and looked over at the other bluenette.
"It's mostly like you two are a couple, just without the kissing and stuff like that," Mira giggled, while Levy's face was all red.
"It's just... he is a really good friend and...um...." Levy couldn't say anymore, if she said the wrong thing, she would have Mira bothering her about it.
"It looks more like you are more than just 'Good Friends'" Mira said poking to Levy, just making Levy more red in the face.
"Can't we talk about something else?" Levy asked, looking down at her hands. All the girls just shocked their heads.
"Nope, now we need to talk about your future husband" Mira giggled, making the other girls giggle, except Levy.
"Fu...Future...Hus...Husband!?" Levy nearly screamed. Before Mira could say anymore, the girl there was laying in the front of them, started to move.
"She is waking up!" Wendy said. The girl opened her eyes. They were all white; it was like looking into the sun. She rubbed them, just like she had been sleeping and was still tired. However, after she found out she wasn't at a place she remember.
"Where...Where I am?" The girl asked as she tried to sit up, but Wendy and Carla making her lay down again.
"Take it easy, you are at the Fairy Tail Guild" Mira smiled to her. The girl looked around, finding a still red headed Levy.
"Do you have it hot?" She asked Levy, as she laid down again, with a worried tone.
"You can kinda say that" Levy smiled nervously.
"Shall I get you some water?" She asked, trying to stand up but was pushed down again by Wendy.
"No walking, you are very injured for some reason," Wendy said, with a worried tone. She always cared about ever being.
"Do you remember anything?" Carla asked, sitting down on the bed beside the injured girl.
"Remember what?" She asked.
"Let's take it simple" Levy walked over to the girl. "What's your name" Levy smiled. The girl looked down.
"Ryo..." She stopped.
"Ryo?" Wendy asked.
"Ryoko..." She looked up. "Ryoko Day"