The Night's Slave

The Night's Slave:

"What..." Lucy started, but was finished by Cana.

"Was that all about?" Lucy and Cana looked at each other. Natsu slammed his fist into the ground.

"How could she kill her own parent!?" Natsu yelled. Wendy was looking sad, at the ground. Gajeel looked away. Everyone was kinda sad.

"Maybe that's why Ryoko ended up in your bed, Levy" Lily walked over to Levy. Levy picked the black exceed up.

"Maybe, but why would...um... 'Ryoko' then wants to be in my bed?" Levy looked at Lily.

"Like she said, we are going to see her again, so you can ask her there," Happy said.

"Of course she is coming back! She has the guild mark on her back," Lucy said.

"Do you think" Wendy pointed the way Ryoko walked. "She knows she has it?" She was still sad.

"It didn't look like it," Levy said, looking the way Wendy pointed.

"We should all be heading home," Markov said. Everybody nodded.

Back in Magnoila, with Levy.

'How can such a sweet person, take over another person's body? Moreover, Ryoko? I don't believe in that story, there must be more to it' Levy thought to herself as she walked home. She felt like someone was watching her. It scared her a little. A sound came behind Levy and stood still when she heard it. She turned around to see nobody. Levy started to walk again, but someone was standing in her way. The person had long black hair and red eyes.

"You scared me there, Gajeel," Levy said with a smile.

"Sorry Shrimp" Gajeel smirked.

"Shouldn't you get home? It's soon day again" Levy said as she passed Gajeel.

"Well, I thought that I would walk you home, since it's still dark outside" Levy stopped and looked back at Gajeel, but he was looking another way. She smiled, as a little blush came on to her cheeks.

"If that what can make yourself go home and sleep, then fine with me" Levy started to walk again, Gajeel catching up with her. There were silence for some time, until Gajeel started to talk.

"There happened a lot today"

"There sure did, to know that we have one in our guild that can control the day and night, creepy"

"Creeper is sure strong..."

"Wants to fight her?" Levy looked at Gajeel. He looked down at her.

"Um... Maybe" Gajeel didn't wanted to.

"Oh, okay..." They got to Fairy Hills and Levy turned around to face Gajeel. "Thanks for walking me home, after scaring me" Levy smiled.

"I already said sorry..." Gajeel looked away, crossing his arms. Levy giggled.

"Well, goodnight Gajeel" Levy walked inside, but before she closed the door she heard Gajeel talk.

"Goodnight, Shorty" Gajeel walked away. Levy smiled and walked to her dorm, laying her in her bed. She was too tired to take her bikini off. A sighed came through the room. Levy wished she wouldn't get a surprise tomorrow, again.

With a contain Dragon Slayer, there was walking his way home. When he got home, he was greeted of the black exceed.

"Where have you been?" Lily asked, as Gajeel walked pass him.

"Nowhere..."

"Liar" Gajeel mumbled something. "Did it had something to do with Levy?" Lily asked.