Drunk 'Date'

Drunk 'Date'

At a new café, Gajeel, Levy and Lily was sitting and talking. They was waiting for a waiter to come. Gajeel was a little pissed that none was serving them yet. Levy just sweat dropped. The café was called "Reddie's Café", and it was pretty busy for being a new café. People say that the person there owned the café, loved to eat people and that was what was in the food. Some also said that a person there once worked there, had become a God because of Reddie. None knew if Reddie was a girl or a boy. So many rumours and none knew if they were true.
At some point, a waiter finally came over the Fairy Tail mages. It was a girl there had long, long blue hair. The hair reached to her calf. Her hair was lighter that Levy's, mostly like Happy's fur, just a little lighter. She had brown eyes, but it looked like they were black, you could only see that they were brown at the summer. The girl had the black and blood red uniform on. It looked good on her, because she had the right forms on her body. The uniform was a T-shirt there stopped under the breasts and shorts there were really short. She had a light-brown skin colour. Men was falling for her fast.
"Hello, sorry for the long wait, how can I please you tonight" She smiled down at the mages. Levy thought she was nice. She looked at the sign there were over her left breast. There was standing; Reddie's Café: Nikki.
"Hello Nikki, I would like some water, a sandwich and a kiwi juice for Lily" Levy smiled as she pointed at Lily. Nikki nodded and wrote down. The smile never left her lips. This girl was something new. "Have you just move here to town?" Nikki was surprised by the question, but her smile didn't disappeared.
"Yeah, it is a nice town" She came down to Gajeel and Levy's height, since they were sitting down. "Let me tell you guys a secret" Her smile got bigger. "I only came to this town, so I could meet a man I met for a long time ago" She stood up. "What people do for love?" Nikki giggled.
"They do a lot," Levy also giggled. Gajeel didn't wanted to interrupt the girls. He also thought that Levy looked cute when she giggled. A pink tiny blush came on his cheeks.
"Anything you want, sir?" Nikki asked Gajeel. He was thrown out of his thought.
"Um, just a beer"
"Very well, thanks for the talk... um..." Nikki looked down at the mages.
"I'm Levy McGarden," Levy pointed at Gajeel. "And he is Gajeel Redfox" Levy smiled. Nikki returned the smile.
"Does that mean you guys are from Fairy Tail?" Nikki asked.
"Yeah" Gajeel said. He just wanted to end their conversation with Nikki.
"Awesome! Just a moment, then your food and drinks will be here" Nikki disappeared with a nod. Levy then turned her head to Gajeel. She smiled and laughed.
"Something wrong, Shrimp?" Gajeel lifted his eyebrow. Levy shocked her head.
"Not really, just thought about something," Levy said as she smiled. Gajeel nodded. The mages talked about random things, until the things they had ordered came.
"One beer, a glass of water, a sandwich and a kiwi juice" Nikki said as she putted the things on the table. "Have a good day, Sir Gajeel, Sir Lily and Ms. McGarden" As Nikki disappeared, Levy shivered.
"Something wrong, Levy?" Lily said as he took a sip of his juice. Levy sighed as Gajeel again raised an eyebrow.
"It's just when she said Ms. McGarden, it reminded of Night" Levy sighed, wishing Night didn't kissed Gajeel on the cheek. She somehow wished it were her, just in another situation. Lily looked confused.
"Who is Night?" Lily asked as he looked from Levy to Gajeel and back at Levy. Both Gajeel and Levy sighed. Lily now somehow wished he didn't asked.
"You remember when we were at the beach; Ryoko suddenly had black hair and eyes as the night?" Levy said as Lily nodded. "Well, yesterday night, she called herself Night" Levy looked down at the table. She didn't know if she should tell him about the kiss.
"And then Creeper kissed me on the cheek..." Gajeel said as he looked away. Lily then felt off the table, because he couldn't sit at the chair. Levy sighed. "I know the feeling... don't make it worse than it is!" Gajeel then looked at Lily, there was in shock at the ground. Lily couldn't breath. Gajeel took the beer down and asked for a new one. He wanted that kiss out of the head. Nikki came over with more than one, but didn't say anything. Her face told her she didn't wanted to interrupt what was happening.
Levy looked as Gajeel took all the beers down, as she ate her sandwich. Lily haven't said anything about the kiss. Well, none had said anything except Gajeel there was yelling for more beer. He had gotten serious drunk. Levy sighed over how drunk Gajeel was.
"Shrimp...?" Levy looked up at Gajeel. He was holding a beer in the front of her. "Want some?" He said in a sweet tone. She had never really heard that tone coming from Gajeel, so she was a little surprised.
"I think I'm going home," Lily said as he flied away. Levy waved.
"Gajeel, you know I don't drink..." She tried to push away the beer, but Gajeel kept it in the front of her.
"Come on Shorty, just a little wouldn't harm ya" He smirked at her. A little pink blush came on Levy's cheek.
"O-Okay, but only a little" She took the beer and took some of it down. It ended up with her, drinking the whole beer.
"Yay!" Gajeel cheered. "The Shrimp finally became a man" He then started to laugh. Levy laughed with him.
"You know I can never be man" Levy took one more of Gajeel's beers.
"I hope not, course then I would have to be gay" Levy spit all the beer in Gajeel's face. They both started to laugh. The two Fairies then ordered more beers and drank them all. Levy started to laugh all the time and Gajeel began to say sweet things to Levy.
It soon became evening and Gajeel and Levy had was some messed up mage. Probably more drunk than Cana ever had been. Gajeel was really flirting now and everything there came out of Levy was even a laugh or she was flirting back at Gajeel.
Gajeel and Levy was now sitting beside each other, flirting with each other. While they were flirting, they had eye contact and they never left each other. Their faces came closer to each other as the words came slow out of their mouths. Levy had closes her eyes, ready for what would happen next. When their lips where only millimetres from each other, a girl yelled at them.
Levy and Gajeel ignored the girl yelling at them. Their lips met each other. They closed their eyes. Their lips melted together. Levy slung her arms around Gajeel's neck and Gajeel putted his hands on her hips, to take her closer. Gajeel wanted to taste every bit of Levy's mouth, and Levy gave him permission to. He explored every corner he could. Soon Gajeel and Levy needed air, and they let their lips go from each other, but didn't move their heads away.
Once again, the girl was yelling their names; they looked the way the yell came from. It was Ryoko. She was a little red in the face, because she has just witnessed her guild mate's first kiss.
Gajeel and Levy had gotten a less drunk and remembered what they did. Both their faces was scarlet red, probably more. Ryoko walked slowly over to them, somehow asking permission to come over to them. Levy looked down on the table; it looked like her head was on fire.
"Gajeel? Levy?" Ryoko asked when she stood beside the table, also a little red in the face. She didn't knew what to do, but she had to say, what she was here to say. It was very important, probably not at the moment.
"H-Hi... R-Ryoko" Levy said, trying so hard to smile at her. If people know the feeling, then it felt like smoke coming out of her ears of embarrassment. Gajeel was looking out the window, trying not to look at Levy.
"I..." It was really hard to say it. She was also embarrassed, not as much as Gajeel and Levy, but still. Ryoko shock it of her. "I have some important to tell you" She got a serious voice and face. Gajeel and Levy's faces got surprised, because they have never seen her like this. "I had a nightmare yesterday..."
"What kind of nightmare?" Levy asked.
"It was about us and another girl there looked like me..." Ryoko looked down. She sighed before looking up again. "She had black hair, black eyes and was a taller than me, but she looked still like me" Gajeel and Levy looked at each other, a little blush came on their faces. Ryoko yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Every well..." Levy stood up. Gajeel and Ryoko looked at her. "I have to... Ouch..." Levy held her hand to her head. She had gotten a headache of all the drinking.
"Are you okay, Shorty?" Gajeel stood up, trying to support her. She shook her head.
"I'm okay, just a little headache" She smiled at him. "I need to talk with master" Levy looked down at Ryoko, there had fallen asleep on the table. Gajeel and Levy panicked. "Gajeel! Take her on your back! We need to hurry!" Gajeel did as told and lifted Ryoko up on his back and ran with Levy to the guild.
"This is not going to end well..." Gajeel said as he ran faster. He didn't want Night to wake up on his back. Just think what she would do to him. Gajeel shivered with the thought. Got to keep moving.