Stealing My Slave Kiss

"Master!" Levy yelled when she came inside the guild, with Gajeel and Ryoko. Everyone turned their head and looked surprised that the mages was back. Levy and Gajeel ran over to Mira and she pointed upstairs to the master's office. They ran upstairs as everyone looked at them with worried eyes. As the mages ran inside the office, master Makarov jumped down from the chair.
"Put her in the cage, it has been upgraded" The two of them ran inside the room with the cage. Gajeel let Ryoko down in the bed and locked it up after stepping out. He sighed as he sat down on the chair in the front of the cage. Makarov came inside the room. "Everyone in the guild will be here tonight, just if she curses some problem" Gajeel and Levy nodded and Makarov left the mages to the girl, for now.
"That was close..." Levy said as she looked at Ryoko. Gajeel nodded, just tired of this already. Couldn't Night just leave them alone? Levy sighed, wishing the same. "Gajeel...?" Gajeel didn't answer, lost in his thoughts. Levy then started to ask the question, she had thought about, since Ryoko interrupted their night out. "Do you ever think this can stop?" Gajeel then looked at her.
"One day... hopefully..." Gajeel looked inside the cage, knowing that he soon would look inside those lifeless eyes, he once had himself. "Don't get your hopes down, okay? Then I would lose all hope too"
"Are you telling me, that I'm the only reason you haven't given up on Ryoko yet? Are you still drunk?" Levy smiled, hoping he wasn't that drunk anymore. Gajeel grinned as he looked up at the bookworm.
"100% sober" He then smirked, as Levy was blushing a little. A sound came from the cage and both mages looked over at it. Ryoko's light-blonde hair was starting to turn black. Levy was thinking about some questions, maybe she could get answers tonight.
Night sat up and looked at the two Fairies. First Levy then Gajeel and back at Levy. A smirk came on to Night's lips. "Hello... friends..." Night stood up and laid her left hand on her hip.
"We are not your friends..." Gajeel said as he looked like he would kill Night right away.
"Come on Gajeel, you guys mean a lot to me" Night did an overdramatic move with closed eyes. Both Levy and Gajeel knew she was lying.
"Night..."
"Hm?" Night looked over at Levy with a confused look. Levy looked into Night's eyes without fear. Night was surprised, this was the first time someone had ever done that. "Something you wants to share with me, little girl?"
"You said... you would answer some of my questions," Night thought about it for a second.
"Now that you mention it, I did promise you that" Night sat down on the bed again. "Ask away, girl" Night smirked. "But first, I have a question you maybe can answer for me..." Levy looked confused at the woman in the front of her. "When the moon is standing highest on the sky, is it the best time for the night to come? When the night is longest, is it then time for a single fight? Can the night even own something? Do the night even have the right to fight?"
"That was more than one question..." Gajeel said as he crossed his arms. Levy thought about all the questions there just has been slammed in her face.
"No need to answer them now, Ms. McGarden... but just think about them" Night smirked as she laid down. "Now it's your turn" she closed her eyes and laid her hands behind her head.
"Why are you here?"
"Business"
"Are you going to harm anybody?"
"Only if you stand in my way" Night sat up and looked over at Levy. "One last question, girl... this is getting boring..." Levy thought again, for a question there was really important, maybe something important for the guild or...
"Where do you know Gajeel from?" Levy said, not looking at the Iron Dragon Slayer beside her. Gajeel froze. Did she just ask a question, Gajeel wished she never should have thought about? Yes, yes she did. Gajeel knew that Levy and the guild one day was going to know his past with Night, but was it really the right time for them to know?
Night smirked and looked at Gajeel. "Yes, Gajeel, how do we know each other...?" Levy looked at Gajeel, with a little smile, but there was worry in it. Gajeel couldn't get himself to say anything. "I won't say anything, I promise" Night's smirk grew bigger. She was playing good. 'Maybe this will keep her away from him.' Night thought to herself.
"I-I..." Gajeel looked at the ground.
"Gajeel?" Levy was now worried about her comrade, well; she was that the most of the time. Gajeel sighed.
"Promise me... you won't tell the others..." Gajeel looked away as Levy nodded. "I'm... her..." Gajeel was cut off by Night.
"My slave!" Night said as she laughed evilly. She couldn't wait anymore, Levy needed to know that Night was owning Gajeel.
Levy was in shock. One of her best friends was a slave to someone, that evil. The strong and though Iron Dragon Slayer, was someone's slave. Even Night's slave. The girl they all met a few days ago. A girl they never had met before owned the man Levy truly loved. Ryoko Night owned Gajeel Redfox.
"Surprised, Levy?" Night licked her lips, to prove that she soon would come out of the cage. "And you stole his first kiss... You know that it is bad to steal" Night smirked at she opened the cage door. "It's time for the punishment for stealing" Night walked past Gajeel and Levy, over to the door, there lead to the guildhall.
"Night! Stop!" Levy yelled, when Night had stepped outside of the door. "Please don't harm anyone!"
"Stealing is a crime, so I could have made you go to prison... but that wouldn't be fun, now would it?" Night started to walk down the stairs, with a smirk on but you could see that she was somehow hurt.
//Comment what you think ^.^ it will help a lot :3