The Fairies Meets The Night.

It was a sunny day today; it looked peaceful at the beach. Until, Fairy Tail came.

"Wow! The sun sure is bright today" Levy said, standing next to Ryoko. Ryoko nodded and smiled to the sun.

"It's going to be a wonderful and peaceful day" Ryoko laid down. Levy sweat dropped.

"Not when Fairy Tail is here, it always get messed up. Just like the guildhall" Levy looked at her comrades. Gray and Natsu was fighting over something, Juvia and Lucy looked at them and talked to each other. Erza stepped into the fight and yelled at them. Levy giggled. Mira and Lisanna were talking about something, Elfman kept say that he was a man. Laxus and The Thunder Legion were sitting lose to a tree and talking. Wendy, Carla, Romeo and Happy made a sand castle. Master Markov wasn't there yet, but he said he would came as fast as he could. Levy looked down at the smiling girl. Ryoko really liked being outside instead of inside the guild. Levy haven't seen her cry outside the guild.

"Levy?" Ryoko looked over at Levy.

"Yeah?"

"There are some people missing, isn't there?" Ryoko sat up, looking around the beach.

"Now that you mention it, there are some of my best friends there is missing" Levy again looked around.

'Where is Gajeel, Droy and Jet?' Levy thought to herself.

"Could they be lost?" Ryoko again looked at Levy, with worried eyes.

"No, they can find their way out here" Levy smiled at her. "But now that I think about it, Jet and Droy haven't been at the guild lately, I wonder where they are" Levy looked down. Ryoko looked at the other guild members.

"It's going to be okay..." Ryoko said. "Our guild is strong" She smiled at Levy.

"Yeah..." Levy looked up and smiled. "Where did you get your guild mark?"

"Right here" Ryoko turned around, so Levy could look at her back with scars, but they were mostly covered with the guild mark in white, and black around it. It filled most of her back.

"I can nearly not see your scars!" Levy smiled as Ryoko turned around to her. "Is that why you has it there?"

"It's because the scars is my past and Fairy Tail is my future! That's why it is in the front" Ryoko cheered and laid down. Levy smiled.

"Did I miss anything?" Levy turned around to see a black-haired Dragon Slayer.

"If you wants to find out where Ryoko has her guild mark, then yes" Levy smiled. "Where have you been, Gajeel?" Gajeel blushed a little, but hid it before Levy could see it.

"I have notice that Jet and Droy haven't been at the guild and tried to find them" Gajeel sighed. "Couldn't find them"

"Oh... Why did you search for them?" Levy looked at Gajeel.

"Um... It's because... well..." Gajeel looked away. "It's because they are a part of the guild"

"Wow, thanks Gajeel" Levy hugged his arm. Both mages blushed.

"No need to thank me, Shrimp" Gajeel smirked, as Levy smiled to him. Ryoko smiled at Gajeel and Levy. "Why are you smiling, cry-baby?" Gajeel asked as Levy let go of him.

"Gajeel!"

"I know I cry a lot" Ryoko turned around.

"See what you did, dumbass"

"What else shall I call her?"

"What about her real name?" Levy looked at Ryoko's back.

"Hm..." Gajeel thought to himself. "What about Creeper?"