Onii-chan!

Onii-chan!

"Eh!?" Was the only thing there left the bluenette bookworm, whose face was as red as Erza's hair, if not more. She had totally forgot about the kiss, she shared with the Iron Dragon Slayer. The black exceed was in shock and had a blank face. He knew that Levy and Gajeel liked, no, loved each other. However, Lily didn't thought that they would be brave enough to kiss each other, at least none pushing them.
"Don't you remember?" The little Dragon Slayer asked. She smiled sweetly up at Levy, but the shorter girl knew she wasn't that nice behind all those kindly smiles, literally. Ryoko had a 'sibling' there wanted Levy out of the way and Gajeel to her own needs.
"I remember..." Levy looked down at her hands. What was she going to say now? That they aren't anything? That they probably would never be anything, because they both were drunk? That they were going to get married?
"What happened?" Lily asked. He knew that Gajeel started to drink when he left the café, but he didn't knew that Levy also drank herself under the table. If Ryoko hadn't stopped them, they would probably have ended up in Gajeel's bed.
"Well, we both got really drunk, that was it" Levy said as she looked over at the place, the wish she had wished for a long time, happened. However, she wished it wasn't while she was drunk. Levy sighed. A red-haired woman interrupted the three mages. She had a purple dress on and her hair was in a bun. It was none other than Erza Scarlet.
"Hello minna" Erza said as she sat down beside Ryoko. The short girl looked up at the strong mage before her. Erza could fell the eyes on her and looked down at the Dragon Slayer. Ryoko smiled a kindly smile and Erza couldn't stop but yell... "How Kawaii!" She hugged Ryoko between her breasts. Ryoko couldn't breathe, but hugged back.
"What are you doing here, Erza? I thought that you were on a quest," Lily said, trying to save the little Dragon Slayer from losing her life. He already knew how it was to nearly be killed by breasts.
Erza looked at Lily, losing a little of her grip of Ryoko. Ryoko breathed in, as she nodded and smiled to Lily saying; thanks.
"Well, our job was somehow done faster than expected" A tiny blush came on to Erza's cheeks. The three mages looked at the blushing mage, with confused faces. However, Levy figured it out way faster than the others did.
"Where is he?" Levy asked looking around.
"W-who are you talking about...?" Erza looked down at her hands. How could she get out of this?
"Erza, I won't say his name out loud... where is he?" Levy said looking at her guild mate. Erza sighed as she looked up at the three mages, but before she could say anything, Ryoko said something.
"Who is this...he?" Ryoko asked with a confused look. Was it someone from the guild? Or was it someone from another guild?
"It's Erza childhood friend, she has a crush on" Levy looked at Ryoko with a smile. Erza's face matched her hair. "He is also king in Edolas, what I have heard" Levy looked at Erza, asking if she was right. Erza just nodded slowly. Lily then understood whom she meant.
"Does that mean Erza shall become queen? Is it like a fairy tale? Just like one of those my father told me about?" Ryoko's face lighted up as she remember the fairy tales her dragon told her about. If it wasn't for Erza holding around Ryoko with her left arm, Ryoko would probably be jumping.
"It's not possible..." Erza said. None could go back to Edolas.
"Well..." Lily said, throwing the awkward silence away. "How long have you two been dating?" Ryoko have never heard the word 'dating' before, so she looked at Erza, hoping she could answer it.
"Well..." Erza came closer to the other mages. "Don't tell Mira, but two months..."
"Two months!?" Levy yelled. "Why haven't you told me?" Levy smiled to her guild mate, also one of her closes friends.
"Well... as you know... um..." Erza looked for the right word, because if she said the wrong thing, people would probably look at her and take her 'boyfriend' away. "The guy I date is... you know..." Levy nodded.
A man came over to the four mages of Fairy Tail. He was covered up in clothe, you could see some of his hair pointing out of his hat. His hair, as you could see, was blue.
"Hello Levy, Lily..." The man looked over at Ryoko. She smiled up at him.
"Ryoko, Ryoko Day" He looked down at her, a shock came to his face. The man looked over at Erza and took out his hand.
"Shall we go, Erza" Erza nodded as she stood up. "Farwell again, Levy, Lily and... Day..." The couple walked out of the door.

Later, when Erza and Jellal was sitting in a cake shop. Jellal was looking down at his piece of cake, while Erza had eaten the most of the cake itself.
"Jellal?" He kept looking down at the cake. Erza laid her hand on top of Jellal's, there laid on the table. "Jellal?"
"Yes?"
"Something wrong?" Jellal looked up at Erza.
"No, why do you say that?"
"Jellal, tell me the truth..." He sighed.
"I just felt a lot of magic power around... um... Ryoko?" Erza nodded.
"Ryoko is a very powerful mage..." Erza then continue what she knew about Ryoko. She told Jellal about her magic power, the way she is, that she had a good friendship with Levy and she tried to come close to Gajeel and she told him about Night. Master had forbidden everyone, that none may talk about Night to anyone. However, Erza trusted Jellal with all her heart.

Back to Levy, Lily and Ryoko. They had enjoyed their morning and was walking their way to Fairy Tail. Lily knew that Gajeel was not at the guild right now, for some reason. He said it was a feeling he had in his stomach.
"May I not look for him?" Ryoko asked. Levy and Lily thought for a moment. They were afraid it would get night and Gajeel was stuck with Night all alone. However, they agreed and Ryoko ran off. Lily had told her, Gajeel probably was in the woods, he was always there when he needed to clear his thoughts.
Ryoko was going to ask Gajeel some things. She ran as fast as her short legs could. When she came to the woods, there was none Iron Dragon Slayer. Ryoko looked around the woods and found him beside the river.
Gajeel haven't notice her, so she walked closer. She hoped she could scare the crap out of him, just for fun. However, when she was close enough, something stopped her from doing it. It was telling her that she should stay away from this man. Like Ryoko would let a friend go, never. She had just gotten a new family and she wasn't going to let go of it.
Ryoko sat down to the left side of Gajeel. He then first noticed her and got a big shock. Ryoko smiled up to Gajeel, but there never returned a smile. Only feared eyes. Ryoko looked down at the river, sighing.
"How long have yo-" Ryoko cutted Gajeel of. She looked right into Gajeel's eyes.
"Why do I have a weird feeling, whenever I'm around you?"
"Huh?" Gajeel looked down at the short girl before him. He had never thought about her being short, because every time he looked at her, it reminded him of Night. Gajeel sighed. "I don't know..."
"Oh..." Ryoko looked back at the river. There was silence in sometime, before Ryoko spoke again. "Gajeel?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we be friends?" That made Gajeel turn his head to her. She kept looking down at the river. "I know you are only around strong people, but I can become strong too... I have a lost magic, just like you... so..." Ryoko looked up at Gajeel with a smile. "Wants to be friends with a guild mate and a fellow Dragon Slayer?" Gajeel thought for a moment.
"Why not..." Gajeel shrugged before getting attacked by an overjoyed Dragon Slayer.
"Thank you, Onii-chan!" Ryoko hugged Gajeel around his stomach, smiling like there wouldn't be a tomorrow.
"Onii-chan?" Gajeel looked down at the shorter girl.
"It means big brother" Ryoko closed her eyes, not because she was tired, but because she was so happy that the all mighty Gajeel Redfox wanted to be her friend.
"Big brother..." Gajeel looked up at the sky. It was all clear, a perfect day to get a little sister.
"So, Gajeel-sama... when are you going to get married with Levy-chan?" Ryoko looked up at her fellow Dragon Slayer. He was in shock. Ryoko waved her hand in the front of Gajeel's face "Um... Onii-chan?"

Give Creator-chan your opinion on this chapter and vote if you want to ^.^