Bring Your Own Chick

Extended Description

Keenan Lockhart is the star quarter back of his senior football team. He has everything, money, girls, and the good grades.

Jesse Cress is the son of a murderer, the brother of a runaway, and the town's bad boy. He has passing grades, a crappy job, and no girl he can trust.

The two hate each other after the incident two years prior and they won't stop until they see the other suffer. So when the option arises to end the battle between the two and win the war they take it.

There is a tradition in their town every year where the senior boys host a camping trip in the mountains for spring break. It's called Bring Your Own Chick because each boy is allowed to bring a girl of his choice for one week.

The fun?

The boys swap and switch their girls with the other boys for fun, not that the girls know. It's a trip full of temptation and heart ache and drama. So Keenan and Jesse make a bet saying that whoever makes the other boy's girl sleep with him before the trip ends, he gets to make the other boy give up what matters most to him.

Each boy makes sure to choose a girl that will definitely not fall for the other, or so they think. What happens when hearts fall, secrets are released, and the fire goes out at night?

Read to find out.

"They expected it to end badly but not that badly."

Cover by jennadanderson

...
Started: August 2015
Ended:

Copyright 2015 booklings21 BRING YOUR OWN CHICK

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.