10:Surprise Surprise

Not as Far by Three Legged Fox
Seriously check it out because they are an amazing band:) 
Picture of "the guys"

...

"I have to take a piss," Aiden said as soon as Keenan rolled up to the camp sight. It was a secret place tucked into the corner of the National Forest where many people didn't go. It would be scarce of any other people.

"I told him not to drink that whole Pepsi on the way up here," Luna muttered from the back seat.

India offered her friend a reassuring smile since Aiden hadn't been the prince charming she had hoped for so far. They got out of the car the same time the other two cars pulled up. Ivan rushed out of the car just like Aiden did and ran for the privacy of the woods.

Keenan helped India and Luna get their bags out of his car together. India was almost crushed under the weight of Luna's over stuffed bag before Keenan swooped in and grabbed it from her. He offered her a kind smile which she returned.

Keenan looked at his trunk, stuffed with camping gear before turning to Lee with a quizzical look. "Jesse is bringing his own stuff right? Because I'm not sharing anything with him."

"Me neither," Ajax pointed out as he got out of his own car.

"Who's Jesse," India asked Keenan, feeling completely confused. She had originally thought that the only people joining them on the trip were the people here right now. Keenan never said anything about somebody else coming.

"Jesse Cress," Ajax told her, coming over to start a conversation. His girl, Nora, followed.

"Jesse who," she asked just as confused. Was she supposed to know who that was?

"You don't know who Jesse Cress is," Nora asked shocked. When India shook her head Nora gasped quietly. "He goes to our school."

"Hardly," Keenan muttered. "He skips almost every class."

"Are we talking about Jesse Cress over here," Luna asked, coming back from dumping her bag down. Ajax nodded his head.

"Luna who is he," India asked her friend.

"How do you not know who he is," Keenan asked her surprised. When his Dad committed murder their whole family was in the news for months and their name is still whispered on the street.

"She doesn't watch the news," Luna interjected. "He's a bad guy India, like really bad. He's not like Toby or Caleb from Pretty Little Liars. He's like really bad."

"So why is he coming here," she asked innocently. She still didn't know who Toby and Caleb were but she ignored that.

Luna looked shocked at the news but before she could repeat her question Keenan had answered. "My Mom is forcing me to include him."

"Why," Luna asked confused and a little angry. "I don't want to be anywhere near that psycho."

"Because we used to be friends before you know," Keenan told her, letting the sentence hang. Luna already knew what he was going to say but India didn't.

"Before what," India asked.

Keenan didn't want to scare India but he also didn't want her to go anywhere near him, for multiple reasons. He grabbed her arm and dragged her by the arm so they could talk privately. If she could see how serious he was than she would see the importance of staying away from him.

They walked a little bit into the woods where they could still see their friends from between the branches of trees.

"Keenan," she asked worriedly.