9:Aye aye Major

Gibberish by Max
Picture of Willow, Nora, and Alice

"Is everything ready to go," Keenan asked Lee discreetly. Luna and India were pulling up to Keenan's house now, the meeting spot but the topic of alcohol had not been discussed yet. Keenan knew for sure that if India knew of any illegal substances being present on the trip than she would leave immediately.

"I packed it all up in the back of my truck," he said. His arm was around the shoulders of his own girl, Willow, a shy girl from a town over who worked at the same place as Lee. "Also I meant to tell you that Jesse and his girl will meet us later at the camp sight."

Keenan growled in the back of his throat. "I can't believe he actually got a girl. How much do you want to bet it's the ugliest girl in town so he knows I won't try?"

"I guess we'll just have to see," Lee murmured.

Keenan walked down the steps of his porch to open the door for India. When he did he noticed the sad smile on her lips instantly.

"Are you okay," he asked worriedly.

She hopped out of Luna's car and told Keenan," I'm fine. Just nervous I guess."

Keenan knew she was lying but he figured it would be better if he didn't push it. "Well come meet the guys and girls. They're excited to see you."

"Where's Aiden," Luna asked once she hopped out of the driver's side of her car.

"I think he's inside with Ivan in the kitchen."

Luna seemed uninterested but it was clear to Keenan that she was trying very hard not to go hunt after him. Together they walked up the steps to the front porch where Lee, Willow, Ajax, his girl as well as Ivan's girl were all waiting.

"India, Luna, this is Lee, Willow, Ajax, Nora, and Alice," Keenan said, trying hard to get all the girls' names right.

"I think we have Math together," Nora said to India with a welcoming smile. Nora was on the volley ball team which made Ajax want her, her long legs and all. Alice was the lucky junior who caught Ivan's eye but rumor had it that she had already been around her entire grade. She would be the girl who would make the whole game really start once she latched her eyes on another guy.

"Oh yeah, you sit in the back of the class," India said shyly. Keenan knew she wasn't good at talking to people so to offer some comfort he threw his arm around her and pulled her to his side.

"I bought extra smore ingredients for us, but shh, don't tell anyone," he whispered into her ear.

India gave him a smile then, a real smile and Keenan finally felt excited for the trip.

"So what are the cars going to look like," Ajax asked curiously.

"Well Willow and I are going to drive in my truck, no room for anyone else," Lee stated.

"Ah, no room huh," Ajax said with a smirk. Willow's eyes went kind of big before they hardened into stone. Her hair was a light purple that was braided down her back and the tattoo on her right wrist was very visible, as well as the one on her collarbone.

India stared at her amazed for a bit, admiring her exotic hair but wondering why anyone would want purple hair. India thought she looked like giant cotton candy.

"India and I are going to ride together. Anyone else is welcome to come with us. I have enough room in my car," Keenan told everyone.

"Can Luna and Aiden drive with us," India whispered to Keenan.

Keenan nodded his head in agreement the same time Aiden and Ivan came through the doors, their arms loaded with bags of food.

"Luna," Aiden said cheerfully, pulling her into a hug. She giggled and hugged him back tightly.