Oh.My.God!

The guys where preparing for the concert and I was eating a lot of candy.

It wasn't really that busy backstage.

People are running around like usual but it wasn't that intreating.

Except for the fact that 5SOS where dancing to Green Day and Nirvana in their dressing room.

But that's probably the most interesting thing going on.

One direction are on stage going through their set list and doing weird dance moves at the same time so. Yeah.

I'm a little bored.

I decide I'm going to hang out with the security.

"Heloooo!" I say as I stand beside Preston.

"Hey Scarlett. what's up?"

"I'm just bored. Want some candy?" I ask then hold the bag out to him.

"Nah I'm good."

"Oh. Don't have much of a sweet tooth huh?" I ask looking into the bag and grabbing a piece of a Sour Punch Straw.

"No I love sweet. But I get to much of a sugar rush if I eat a little bit so I tend to not eat any."

"Oh."

We stand there in silence. Not exactly awkward but, you know.

The radio on presence pants pocket buzzes and a voice talks over it.

"There is a suspicious man walking around entrance D. I repeat, a suspicious man around entrance D. He is cacasion, has brown hair, is wearing a blue shirt, and is approximately 5 foot 10."

I look at Preston to see how he reacts to this.
"I should probably go take care of this. I'll see you later Scarlett."

"Ok. Bye Preston! Stay safe!" I yell waving to him and I continue to eat my candy. I'm going to have a stomach ache latter.

I walk back over to where I was sitting before.

"Your going to get sick Scar." someone says behind me. I turn around and see Niall.

"Yeah probably but.... You know... I'm young so I can afford to have a stomach ache."

He laughs and walks over to the food table as 5SOS walk out of their dressing room.

There's a lot of noise coming from the door the leads to outside. The man that was described over the radio earlier busts his way through the door.

"Your dead this time Horan!" He yells and points his gun at Niall.

"NIALL!!" I yell throwing my candy down and running in front of the him.

I slide in front of him with my back to Niall. I feel a sharp pain go through my heart. Is this what heart break would feel like? I guess not as much.

Before I fall I see Preston tackle the man to the ground. I close my eyes as I fall and when I open them in looking at Niall hovering over me.

"Scarlett!" Louis screams as every one runs over

"Why did you do that?!" Niall yells.

"I don't know! It seemed like a smart idea at the time!"

"Well it wasn't!" Louis yells at me as he puts my head in his lap.
"Some body call an ambulance! Call Simon!" He yells looking up.

"Guys." they look at me. "I don't think I can hold out long enough for an Ambulance. I'm really tired."

"No! Scarlett you can't close your eyes!" Zayn says.

"But... I'm so tired..." I tell them, my eyes lids dropping.

"Scarlett... SCAARLEETT" Liam yelled.

Wow. So dramatic.

"I'm sorry guys, I've only been with you for a little while but I loved! You guys are so great. I love all of you. I'm to tired to wait for help. Bye."

As I closed my eyes ever sound and light faded out.
____

People say your whole life flashes before your eyes when you die. But that's a lie. Only the best parts of life flash before your eyes.
I guess it's so you can die happy. that's what I'm doing. Dying happy.

________

About one week later they held Scarlett's funeral.

One Direction cancelled the rest of the tour. 5SOS stopped working on their album.

Simon cried. A lot.

Not a lot of people attended the funeral but then again, half the world did. They where all spiritually there.

The girls that told Scarlett to kill herself all felt really bad.

At the end of the funeral she was buried next to her mom.

-------

Welp. I'm dead. I look behind me and see my mom.

"Come on Darling!"

"Ina minute."

I'm looking down at my burial. 1D and 5SOS are crying. Its nice to see they care.

"Hey, mom?" I ask turning around.

"Yes sweetie?"

"After I go with you, will I still be able to look over them?"

"Of course. I've been looking over you all this time."

I give her a face and say "really..?"

"Believe it or not yes. I knew that if things kept going bad they would soon show up in your life."

"Did you know I was going to die."

"Nope. That was your on doing. if you hadn't jumped in front of Niall the man would have only given him a flesh wound and the Preston would have tackled him."

"So I could still be alive?"

"Yes. But sadly there are no second chances when it come to death."

"Well that's a kick in the face." I say looking down again "I guess I'm ready to go."

I walk over to my mother and take her hand, leaving behind my not so long of a Fan Fiction life.

________________________

And with that being said:

Fin

Yep. That's it. That is the end of Abused, Adopted, and Loved?

Bet you weeny expecting that!!

It was harder to right than I thought it would.

I didn't have motivation to continue this story so I just killed her off.

Yeah I know. I'm a bad writer. But to be honest I only planned up to this far and had no idea what I was doing after like the 6th chapter.

So yeah. This story is finished. Thank you for sticking with me this whole time. I am not planning any more story's so.....that's a good thing.

I know it's not the best but you guys where awesome

BYE-NEE!!!

-Ashley E Blouin🌸🐮