Should I be excited?

"Come on boys! it's time for the next chapter." I yell to them while banging on there door.

"Ok ok! we're ready." the boys run out kiss me on the check and walk to my writing room to be brought into my story.

________________________

I'm being adopted again. Yay. note the sarcasm.

"Come on! Let's get you packed." Angie walks over to the stairs.

"Yes because me being adopted worked out so well before!" I complain getting off the coach.

I go up stairs and walk into my room. "so who am I being adopted by?" I ask getting out a second suitcase and looking at her.

And of course.... she just smiles at me.

"Come on! Tell me! THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION WOMAN!!"

But she just continues to stare. Wait.... oh god please no! I think I know who's going to adopt me. Or... already adopted me. We continue to pack my bags which consist mostly of converse, jeans, t-shirts, and some sweaters and snap backs. Once we get all my clothes together we start to get other things like books, objects, and other stuff.

Once my room is empty except for the bed and dresser, Angie and I bring my stuff down stairs. Well I'm sort of dragging it. When we finally get everything to the front Angie goes into her office, leaving the door open just a crack. She's talking to somebody but I can't really hear their voice.

I make sure I have everything I need.

Clothes-Check

Books-Check

Toiletries- Check

Medicine-Check

Speaking of medicine; I grab the bag to make sure I have all of the bottles.

Pain, allergies, special, inhaler and the rest.

I didn't mention my illnesses before because it didn't seem to important.

I hear Angie's office door squeak open all the way and I see her walk out with some papers. "Scarlett, I would like you to meet you're adoptive family; One Direction." she tells me smiling like The Mad Hater. (A/N most people would have said Cheshire Cat but I didn't want her to be smiling that much)

I KNEW IT!!

But I act surprised. Which I guess I sort of am. "ummm Angie?" I ask. I look at the boys then back at her. "Are you sure this a good idea?" The boys seem kind of upset so I feel bad. "I mean nothing against you 5, it's just,..... your on tour and are you sure you want to take care of a 13 year old girl?" I ask. Hopping I made them feel better.

****

Liam's POV

No we're not sure, I wanted to say.

"Yeah, we're sure" Niall says be for one of us has the chance to say what's really on our minds.

"Ok but...... why me?" she ask sort of confused. What? She acts like people don't get adopted by celebrity's everyday. Ok, well they don't. But the resin we adopted her is simple. She's the only teenager here. And for other resins; like, Angie ,the woman who talked to us about her, said she loves to sing,(bonus for all of us), draw, (bonus for Zayn), play sports ( bonus for all of us), play guitar (bonus for Niall), play soccer (bonus for Louis), surf (bonus for me), and cook (bonus for Harry). Also she can be mature when she has to but she's still a child at heart. Like Louis. Angie also told us she's one of our fans but she didn't scream like the other girl that was here who's family was adopting. Instead she comforted the little girl who was being adopted.