Concerts and candy

After we finish our Starbucks we decide to go play Lazer tag. We pull up In front of a building. The big sign says Lazer quest. Well it's all the same game.

Since it's a school day the boys don't have to put on any disguises. Actually there idea of a disguise is sunglasses and a hoodie.

When we walk in there's not that many people. But the people that are in here are parents with little kids, a few teens who are probably skipping school, and the people who work here.

Liam pays the person at the counter for 3 rounds.

"You can just walk through that door over there and somebody will tell you everything. Have Fun!" he tells us while pointing to a door that's to the left of a big TV that says "TEAMS". Under that it says "RED VS BLUE" in the colors of the name while 'VS' is yellow.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I want to be on the red team. And before you ask 'Why Red?' Well that's because If I get the blood of my enemies on my vest you won't know its blood."

I get looked at like I'm crazy.

"I was kidding." I say quietly

We walk through the doors we where told to and on the right are vests with the guns attached to them under a sign that says red, and the same thing is on the other side but the sign says blue.

"So are we all just.. going to be on the same team or.. not?" Calum asks

"We could do 5 secounds of Summer againts One Direction" Michael said looking at Calum then us.

"But.... what about me?" i ask.

"Youre with us." Said Niall and Michael at the same time.

"We only have 4 people so adding Scarlett would make it even."

"But she would be more of a memeber of One Direction."

They just sort of... stare at each other. Then they stare at me.

"Which side do you want to be on Scarlett?" Louis asks.

"well... i will proubably be really bad. And i would like to be with One Direction but i also want them to win. But if i am with them that proubably wont happen. So... I guess I'll go with 5SOS." I explain an the they all look at me diffrently.

Louis: Proud

Zayn: Amused

Liam: Approvingly (A/N is that a word? Liam: No. Me: you don't have to be mean about it.))

Harry: Entertained

Niall: Excited

Michael: Hurt

Luke: Confused

Calum: Betraid

Ashton: Worried

"Lets just go and put our vests on." Michael says pulling on my shirt sleave.

I make a weird sound as an attempted laugh. I look at all the vests and they have different names on them. Like Tinker Bell, Superman, Jack Sparrow, the Hulk, Micky Mouse, you know. things like that. "Which characters are y'all going to be?" I ask loud enough for all of them to hear while looking at the names on the vests.

"I'm going to be IronMan" Louis said first.

"Hm... To be honest I thought you would say Superman. Unless.. they don't have one on that side..."

" They do. I just wanted to be Iron Man."

"Ok. So you being super obsessed with Superman is another Directioner made, air quotes, fact. So the rest of you?"