This is going to be fun!

Simons office is exactly the same as his one at SyCo Records. I look around and see a coffee maker.

"Simon? Can I have some coffee?" I ask.

"Sure." he says sitting in the swivel chair behind the huge desk that's buried under papers, pictures, pens, and a glass bowl of candy. "Boys, sit." he tells them and they sit in the chairs that are in front of the desk. I walk over to the coffee maker and look at all the flavors he has. I put a mug under the..... little....um.....yeah. I take the one I want and put the cup in the .... slot? I don't know the names for these things. The one I picked is called Irish Brew. I bet it's minty.

(A/N at Disney world they sell this coffee that's called Irish Brew but its not minty. For the sake of the story lets make it minty.)

Simon starts talking to the boys and I don't listen. my coffee finishes and I just stand there with it steaming in my face.

"Scarlett come sit over here." Simons tells me while gesturing to the second swivel chair next to him. I sit down and blow on my coffee while Simon talks.

"The tour is going to last a month and you have some interviews thrown into it. During the interviews Scarlett is going to be with you. We need people to understand that she is Louis' adopted daughter, my niece, and nobody's girlfriend." he explains. Awww. that means I can't date Niall! haha! Just kidding. I couldn't date Niall if Simon hadn't said that anyway. There's a 6 year age difference people.

"Scarlett....... Scarlett." Simon says tapping my shoulder.

"What?"

"Do you under stand?"

"Um yeah. I'm Louis' adopted daughter, your niece and none of the boys girlfriend." I say then taking a gulp of my coffee. Great now I'm going to have a stomach ache later. most likely.

"No."

"No?" That's what he said.

"Yes you are right about the first 2 but the last one is wrong. You do not and will not have a boyfriend." He says sternly.

"Oh..... ok.....yeah I'll just live out my days as a lonely cat lady." I say seriously.

"Good." then he turns back to the boys.

I roll my eyes. "AAA!" I say loudly while my hand flies to my eye.

"WHAT?!?" Every one asks while looking at me.

"My eye!"

"What happened?" Louis ask about to get up.

"It got stuck." I say while rubbing it.

Everyone lets out a breath of relief.

(A/N that will happen to my friend. she will roll her eyes but one gets stuck. it's weird and funny at the same time.)

"Anyway-" Simon says.

*2 hours later*

After our little meeting with Simon we said goodbye and got back in the car we arrived in. We ride in silence for about 10 minutes until we get to an arena. we go to the back parking lot and there are 2 tour buses. We get out the car and go to the second one. Harry walks in first followed by Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, then me. once able to see the inside I stand there in awe. "You know. It looks like it might be small on the outside, but once your in, its pretty big. Are y'all wizards or something?" I ask remembering how in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, at the beginning when they all went to the Qudich World Cup, the tent they stayed in was really big on the inside. Then also how in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the tent Harry, Ron, and Hermione stayed in while they where trying to find and destroy the Horecroxes was really big on the inside. Then Hermione's 'bloody, beaded bag' was really big on the inside. Like the sorting hat was big enough to hold the sword of Griffindor. But then again those had enchantments on them. Um... anyway! Sorry I'm a huge Potter Head!