Not Again

"Ok One Direction has arrived" LOUIS yells.

"Louis! We aren't ready yet!" Zayn yells at Louis.

"What? OH! um false alarm everybody One Direction will arrive in a bit!" then he runs through a door and Zayn follows him.

"AAAHHH! Come on guys we have to go get ready!" Liam yells and him, Harry, and Niall run through the door.

"I SWEAR YOU BOYS BETTER NOT CONFUSE MY READERS!!" I yell at the boys

"SORRY ASHLEY!!!" They yell back.

"ok. now on to the story!"

(A/N sorry I just had to do that. I'm weird!)

________________________

*One Month Later*

It's been a month since I was adopted by .....that woman. I started to become happy again and I'm super happy because One Direction is in North Carolina! And there going to be in my town tomorrow! YES!

Any way right now I'm getting out of the shower and brush my teeth and hair. I go in to my room and put on a orange shirt, jean pants that go down to my knees, and orange converse. In case you haven't figured it out yet I don't wear make up.

I go down stairs and fix me some eggs. I eat them quickly then start on my chores.

Some body walks through the front door. I go up to the front and look at the couple.

"Hi we would like to adopt a little boy." the woman says

"Any kind of child your looking for?" I ask.

"Um no not really." the man says.

"Ok then give me a second." I walk over to the play room. "hey come here Toby." I say holding my hand out to the little boy.

He takes it and we walk to the front.

"AWWWW HE'S ADORABLE!!!" the woman screams. And they adopt little Toby. we tell him goodbye and he leaves with his new parents.

I go through the day doing my chores and at the end of the day I eat and go to sleep.

__________________________

*The Next Day*

I get up and go to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I go back in my room and put on a grey shirt, long jeans, grey converse, and a grey Jack Wills hoodie. It's getting cold outside.

I go down stairs and flip the open sign. I then go into the living room and start to play with Delilah.

The bell rings and a family walks in.

There's a boy about a year older than me and a girl that's probably younger than me by a month maybe. Then theirs the Mom and Dad.

"Hello what can I do for you?" Angie asks cuz she got there first

"Yes we would like to adopt a 5 year old girl." the Dad says.

I walk up behind Angie "any kind of girl your looking for?" I ask.

"We want a sweet girl. One who is kind and loves animals." The Mom explains.

One child pops into mind. Delilah. They cant adopt Delilah! I stand there with my mouth open. Angie turns and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Um..... I'll go get her." I walk into the living room to get Delilah. "Delilah. Come on."

"Why?"