Filler!!

RECAP!

"S-Simon?!?!?"

------------------

"Oh my god, Scarlett." Simon gets up and runs to me and tackles me in a hug then I start to cry in his chest.

"What happened to your father?" He ask holding my shoulders and looking in my eyes.

"He went to jail." I say suprised.

"I told your mother that if anything ever happened to her that you should come live with me! 'No.' She said 'Scarlett should live with her father.' She said. Now look what happened! That moron gets put in jail, you go to an orphanage, then get adopted by these 5 idiots!" He says the last part while gesturing to the boys.

"Ok you called us idiots, which actually isn't that surprising, but what is going on?" Zayn ask obviously confused.

"Scarlett is my niece." Simon says.

"Ok that,...... I was not expecting!" Niall yells.

Simon rolls his eyes then looks at me. "Scarlett tell me every thing that has happened." He says in a soft voice.

I just stare at him then shake my head no.

"Why not?"

I look at the boys then back at Simon. he sighs then also looks at them.

"Boys can you give us a minute?" he ask.

"Sure." Louis say then pushing them out.

Simon and I walk over to the couch in his office.

"Just keep in mind since I am her legal guardian she is technically my daughter and I would like to know-" Louis says before walking out but is soon cut off by a pillow hitting him in the face. Oh Simon.

"So tell me what happened." He says.

__________________________

Louis POV

"Louis why are you pouting?" Liam asks when he sees me in the waiting room.

"Simon hit me in the face with pillow." I tell the boys.

"Am I the only one who finds it sort of....... creepy, that Scarlett is Simons niece?" Harry ask.

I sit down by Niall in a chair and look at Harry. "It sort of is. But how weird is it that we just happen to adopt his niece?!? I mean this isn't a fanfic written by a crazy directioner!" ("Oh but Louis dear, it is!" "please stop being weird." he tells me. "NEVER!!" I run away like a maniac. "ASHLEY!" he runs after me. "also I don't mean to afind any other author of a 1D fanfic." "ASHLEY WRITE THE STORY!!! WHERE FROZEN THERE!!" Niall yells at me. " Like you left Greg in the Story of My Life music video?" "ASHLEY!!" "SORRY!")

"What do you think of all this Niall?" Zayn asks.

__________________________

Nialls POV

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! She can't be Simons niece! This is not happening to me. This can't be happening to me. Im mean sure I like her and she wouldn't want to date me anyway but this just makes my crush on her a little more difficult.

"Niall......NIALL!" Zayn yells.

"What?" What are we talking about? What's going on. I guess I zoned out.

"What do you think of this?" Louis asks.

"Think of what?" WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?

"Of Scarlett being Simons niece." Zayn says smirking. Smirking? W-why is he smirking ?!?

"Obviously he's thinking about it so he doesn't like it." Harry says then getting up and siting on me lap.

"Um yeah..... it's really weird. Now... get off me." I say then push Harry off me. He falls on the ground with a thump.

"Guys Simon said y'all can- why is Harry on the floor?" Scarlett starts saying while she was opening the door but ends with the Harry on the floor thing when she's fully out of Simons office.

"I fell." He tells her.

"Ok." she walks back in. We get up and follow behind her.

__________________________

"Sorry it's short! My friend-"

"HEEEEEEYYY!!" Reagen says.

"Said I should end it here for now and move on with the next chapter. The boys are reading it no-"

"ASHLEY!! Why is it so short?!?" Zayn ask while walking into my writing room. "who's this?" he ask looking at Reagen.

"My friend. Sadly she's going to be leaving in a little bit but hopefully we will be able to hang out again next week end!"

"YEAAAAAAAHHH!!!! So Niall...." Reagen says looking at him weirdly.

"Yes?" he ask.

"How's you and Barbra doing?" she ask very curiously. We both look him smiling

"Good actually! Im bringing her to Mullingar to meet my parents." he smiles proudly.

Me Reagen look at each other and our smiles drop.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" We scream while falling out of our chairs. Then we roll on the floor crying.

"HA! Now you know how I felt when you had Niall push me off his lap!" Harry tells.

"Oh it's ok Hazza. It couldn't have hurt that bad." Reagen says getting up and sitting in his lap.

"Oh really? How do you like it." Harry ask.

"I wasn't-" Reagen starts then Harry pushes her off his lap. She sits up on the floor crosses her legs and arms then pouts.

"Oh it's ok Reagen." Liam says patting her head.

"Yeah. Harry's just a big meanie!" Louis tells her.

"Ashley quite being a weirdo!" Niall yells at me.

I get up. "Don't yell at the person who is controlling your life!" I yell back.

"Your not controlling my life!" he yells again.

"Oh yeah?" I walk over to my laptop. I type 'Niall slaps himself.' I turn it so everyone can see. I press enter and Niall starts to slap himself.

"How- Is- This- Happening?!" Niall says between slaps.

I delete what I typed and look at the boys.

"That's because I'm a genie." I say in all seriousness.