Im being adopted?

One direction might not come in until a couple of chapters.

__________________________

I go back into my room and grab a bag to put my stuff in. I'm actually getting adopted.

"Scarlett. Where are you going?" I turn to look a Delilah.

"I've been adopted." I tell her. Now I'm sad to be leaving.

"Oh." She looks like she's about to cry. She turns and starts to walk away.

"Delilah!" I call after her.

"You better go. Bye Scarlett." then she leaves the room.

I sigh loudly and finish packing. I grab my bag and go down stairs to meet my adoptive mother and go to my new home.

__________________________

We pull into her drive way and get out the car and go into her house. the whole way here she was talking about how much I will love it here.

We go up stairs to my new room. She gives me a tour of the house then we start to put my stuff away. Its only 5:00 pm but I'm pretty tired so I go to bed.

~Dream~

I hear sirens in the distance.

"Scarlett, Scarlett! Come on stay with me! You can't die!" I hear a small country accent say.

I hear a bunch of people come up the stairs. Stone backs away. I feel someone pick my up bridle style and walk down stairs and out the door. They put me on a gurney. they lift up the gurney and put it in the back of an ambulance.

"Let me go with you." Stone says.

"Sorry son but you can't." One of the people say

"Please." Stone begs.

"Alright, get in."

Stone gets in the back of the truck and comes to my side and .........holds my hand.

__________________________

I wake up in a cold sweat. My clothes sticking to my skin. I look over at my clock. 5:00am. I get up out of my new bed and over to my dresser. I grab a red The Beatles shirt, jean pants, and red converse. I go in the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I put it in a pony tail. I'm wearing long pants because only the people at the orphanage know about the scar on my leg. it's not bad. it's just kind of shinny because it can't heal all the way. It goes from the side of my knee down to my ankle.

I go down stairs and see a note on the table.

Dear Scarlett,

I'm going to be out until late tonight. I was wondering if you can clean the house a bit.

From,

Bethany

Um.... ok. I guess I'll be cleaning today.

I've looked in at least 5 closets until I find cleaning supply's. I get them out and start to sweep the floors. Then I mop and whip down the counters.

I decide to watch a little tv before I start on the bathrooms. I flip through channels until I stop on the X factor. I've never watched but I've herd of it. their doing audition here in North Carolina. they have a bunch of people auditioning but only 1 catches my eye. Its Stone. The boy who practically saved my life.

After I watch his audition I go clean the bathrooms. It's about 11:26 pm when Bethany walks through the front door.

"Hi." I tell her.