Diana!!

"Before i start i would like to start i went through my story and deleted all the parts where she is crying. theres a reason for this and you will find out later."

_______________________________________________________________________________

I walk back into Simons office with the boys behind me. Simon and i talked about what has been up with me since my mom died and he started to cry. Ive never seen him cry before but it could be because the last time I saw him I was 3. 

We go into his office and the boys sit in the seats infront of his desk while i sit on the couch criss cross while hugging a pillow.

Simon whips his eye the looks at the boys. "Ok....You have to finish the european part of your tour then your done. I was thinking Scarlet could go on tour with you." he looks at me. "Would that be ok? Or would you like to stay here with me?"

Oh man. Why would he put me on the spot like that? i dont want to sya i would stayhere because I might hurt the boys feelings. But if I say I want to go on tour i might hust Simons feelings. IM STRUGGLING HERE!!!!

"But we want her to come with us." Leave it to Zayn to come to the rescue.

"Yeah! We want to get to know her better!" Followed by Harry. Haha. Hey. Hes super hazza again.

"Well then I guess they want you to goo with them." He says looking kind of sad. "But when the Take Me Home tour is over she will come live with me."

"What?!?!" Niall and Louis say at the same time. Zayn, Liam, and Harry looked shocked. Im matching there expreshion.

"You want her to live with you? What about us?" Louis ask his voice getting louder.

"Well when the tours over you boys normally just go back to your homes to spend time with your friends and familey. Whowould she go with." Simon said, his voice getting louder too.

"ME! I AM legally her father. why wouldnt she live with her dad?!?!" Louis screamed.

Thats right. Louis is my dad. Louis Tomlinson from One Direction is my dad. This has got to be adream. This is a dream. Im going to prove it. *Pinch* ow *pinch* ow *Pinch* ow  *Pinch* ow-

"Why are you pinching your self?" Niall ask looking at me. When did he get over here? I look back at Simon and hes yelling at Louis. Then Louis yells back.

"Ummmm......... just thinking.'" I tell him.

"That a weird way to think." He chuckles then gets seriouse. " Simon and Louis are fighting to see who your going to live with. Ive never seen Louis this mad and... protective." He says frowning.

"Yeah. Its quite scary. Zayn says coming to sit on the other side of me.

I look back at the two men fighting and see Liam and Harry trying to stop them. Then Simon raises his fist and Louis raises his. We gasp and I stand up.

"STOP IT!!!!!" i scream at them. I fell something warm drip down my cheek. Am i crying? I never cry. I put my finger on the drip. Simon and the boys gasp. I look at the warm liqued on my finger. Its color matches my name. Its blood. My eye is bleeding. I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEDICENE!!!

I stumble but Niall catches me before i fall.

"Scarlet?" he ask worriedly

"Call 911!!" Simon screams

I black out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep......beep......beep......bepp. UGH! Thats so annoying! What is that? I open my eyes and look around. im in a hospital room. Wait... why am i standing? Shouldnt i be i be in the bed? you know. Laying down? I look over at the bed i should be in and see it being crowded by Simon and the boys. I walk over to them and tap Niall on the shoulder. Or try to. MY HAND GOES RIGHT THROUGH HIM!!! HOLY CRAP!! Ok Scarlet, calm down. If my hand went through him then thta means.....im not here. Ok! Im freacking out! Wait. Whose in the bed? I walk over to the other side of the bed and manage to look at the person in the bed. Well would you look at that. Its me. Ohhhhhhhh.. now i see whats going on. But isnt it a little to early in my fanfic life to be on the verge of death?

"Please wake up Scarlet." Louis says.

"Come on you can get through this." Simon sayas.

"what exactly happend Simon?" Liam asks

Great. Now i have to listen to this again. 

"Well," Simon starts "When Scarlet was born the doctors found out  she had a deses  that was undiscoverd so it was uncerable..... but they were able to find a medicene that would make sure the dises didnt...'spring into action'  i belive is what they said. She has to take the pill every morning with her other medicene. The side affect is her eye starts to bleed."

"Well thats not so bad." Zayn says. But you can hear the worrie in his voice.

"But it is. Scarlet dosent know this but every time her eye bleeds theres a chance that she could die."

OH. MY. GOD. IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!

Beep..Beep..Beep.BeepBeepBeepBeepBeepBe-Be-Be-Be-Be-Be-Be-Be-

Be-Be-be-

"Her Heart moniter! Get the nurse!!!" Simon yells

"Scarlet!" Niall yells

"Come On! You can get through this! Youve done it before! Come On Diana!!!"

"Diana?!?!" The boys scream confused.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Dramatic much?" Zayn says walking in

"Shut up, shes dieing!" I yell at him. I turn the other way."So i updated i hope you all liked it. I allready have the next chapter writen but i just have to type it."

"Yeah but she types slow so i wouldnt count on getting to read it any time soon." Niall says walking in smirking.

"You shut up too!!! Any way.. on myold  cover Liams head was sort of..... not there so i was going to work on that but i have come to the conclusion wattpad hates me and its not letting me upload stuff so please bare with this cover for like ...... a week or so. Also the events that happen will not match up with the boys ages. Like in the story Nialls 19 even though hes 20 when Midnight Memories comes out. I might make him 20 but then i would have to change Scarlets age so they can keep up with the 5 years age diffrence. I think I will do that. From this point on Scarlet is now 14 and is turning 15. Anyway... bye!!!"